The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
the unlock code popping back up is interesting.

does anyone know if nike is gonna start canceling orders? or if you were able to checkout, are you 100% good?

the unlock code popping back up is interesting.
does anyone know if nike is gonna start canceling orders? or if you were able to checkout, are you 100% good?
well some people may not have the money in their bank accounts, so Nike might cancel those.

Wonder what sizes are available... Better yet wonder if you can swap a size... I just need an 8.5!!!!!!!! Smh.

No that's bs there sold out nike rep said she notes that the site is doing that. I got my size months ago I ment to say

All good bro these gonna be worth a pretty penny I think. Just hope they ship out by the end of the week or early next week suspense is killing me.

Not sure but I doubt it. Nike will probably just go ahead and charge whatever payment method we put down and then go through with the shipping process. I could be wrong though.

I HAVE A CODE........U THINK THEY WILL CANCEL ORDERS?
There's bound to be some people who don't have sufficient funds for their order or who have problems with shipping address, etc. Who knows how Nike will release those cancelled pair though. 

I dont get why people are frantically wanting to change their payment method, just pay with whatever card has sufficient funds and stop whining about when they going to ship.  We will get them when we get them. They are most likely going to ship to our local UPS hub and be held so everyone gets theirs on the same day. when they are out for delivery we will get updated. till then just relax.

I dont get why people are frantically wanting to change their payment method, just pay with whatever card has sufficient funds and stop whining about when they going to ship.  We will get them when we get them. They are most likely going to ship to our local UPS hub and be held so everyone gets theirs on the same day. when they are out for delivery we will get updated. till then just relax.
1. Some people had their cards replaced by their bank because of the issue with target a couple of months ago.

2. Some people had their CC / PP banned from nike so they wanted to switch it 
wink.gif

PS: nobody makes you come in this thread so please leave if you think we are whining. 

1. Some people had their cards replaced by their bank because of the issue with target a couple of months ago.

2. Some people had their CC / PP banned from nike so they wanted to switch it 
wink.gif

PS: nobody makes you come in this thread so please leave if you think we are whining. 
i wanted to change mine so i could put the money on my paypal and not worry about it but now ill just roll with my og plan of my card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom