The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAN If these are anything like the past 2K models!

EVERYONE GETTING THE
alien.gif

IN HERE PRONTO!

Past 2K models?

Past 2K models?
Pretty sure 2k had a model like EA a couple years ago and it was posted in this thread (maybe). I dont think it was a player model and definitely wasn't hyped like this is. I wouldn't worry.

I have no doubts this shoe is going to be nice. Is Nike going to go over the top with it to make it unique with packaging and extras is my question?

Pretty sure 2k had a model like EA a couple years ago and it was posted in this thread (maybe). I dont think it was a player model and definitely wasn't hyped like this is. I wouldn't worry.

I have no doubts this shoe is going to be nice. Is Nike going to go over the top with it to make it unique with packaging and extras is my question?
EA has done multiple collabs with Nike

Last edited:
Yes, I know EA has but was pointing that 2k had done models ala EA before... EA normally has one or 2 a year if I remember correctly.

Blah blah spoke with nike this morning about changing card info. Lady said the last update they recieved on them was the 10th to tell customers to keep checking their emails for information. Same repeated info over and over. 

this is dumb tired of waiting i dont even want them anymore........ *hopes for email this week*
pimp.gif

I'm gonna be honest i might keep, but I really want the championship bron 10s the red ones found a pair my size for 1,250

Karen: Hi, my name is Karen. How may I help you?
chat_enduser_message.png
Spencer: Hi Karen, I had a question in regards to my order __________
chat_agent.png
Karen: I would be happy to take a look for you, Spencer.
chat_enduser_message.png
Spencer: Awesome. I just wanted to make sure my Card ending in ____ was the card on file for this purchase.
chat_agent.png
Karen: Yes, I do see that.
chat_enduser_message.png
Spencer: Great! And I have to ask, any update on the shipping date? It is hitting mid March which was the excepted time if I'm not mistaken.
chat_agent.png
Karen: Let me check.
chat_enduser_message.png
Spencer: Thank you.
chat_agent.png
Karen: You are very welcome.
chat_agent.png
Karen: It should be coming up. Keep an eye on your email. You will be getting the update there.
chat_enduser_message.png
Spencer: Awesome. I'm stoked to finally be close to getting these. Home Stretch now!!
chat_agent.png
Karen: Its getting there! Thank you for your patience.
chat_enduser_message.png
Spencer: Of course. Thank you very much for your help.
chat_agent.png
Karen: No problem. Have a great day .
chat_enduser_message.png
Spencer: You too.
chat_agent.png
Karen: Thank you.
chat_alert.png
You have disconnected.

Just your daily Nike chat update..... I'm thinking they'll ship out this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom