The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji]

I know I'm not the greatest source or anything.. But I was told by a very reliable person that no one other than the people at Nike and the slaves making them has seen these. If all the people on twitter that claim to have seen the pics or claim that they have the pics really did, don't you think we would've seen one by now?

On another note: they will be a premium shoe (PRM) if that means anything to you.

I know I'm not the greatest source or anything.. But I was told by a very reliable person that no one other than the people at Nike and the slaves making them has seen these. If all the people on twitter that claim to have seen the pics or claim that they have the pics really did, don't you think we would've seen one by now?

On another note: they will be a premium shoe (PRM) if that means anything to you.
no one at this point is the greatest source... outside of the warehouse workers and a couple of designers, i think they have done exactly what they wanted to do with these and kept them under wraps. i would guess that outside of the factory workers, probably less than 20 people have actually seen a finished product. 

Hey guys, I know it probably happened, and I just am so panicked right now so I don't feel like going through all the pages, but someone is using my debit card, even though I have my card in my possession...they used it at finish line to buy shoes....so I have to cancel my card, can I switch my nike purchase to another card or will nike just cancel my order?

no one at this point is the greatest source... outside of the warehouse workers and a couple of designers, i think they have done exactly what they wanted to do with these and kept them under wraps. i would guess that outside of the factory workers, probably less than 20 people have actually seen a finished product. 
I am real interested on their reasoning behind the top secret-ness of this release. I mean let's face it, they are not going to be THAT impressive no matter what Nike drums up. They don't NEED to manufacture hype for this release since they are all spoken for. This release isn't so widely known about that it is going to change public perception that much. Maybe it all stems from 2kSports. This whole release process has been weird to say the least.

So for sure I can change the card? I really hope it doesn't get cancelled, and damn it sucks, someone uses my card to purchase shoes...lol

indifferent.gif
you're just stating what alot of people have said for awhile. people's source is probably chris broussard.

Last edited:
So for sure I can change the card? I really hope it doesn't get cancelled, and damn it sucks, someone uses my card to purchase shoes...lol

Yes you can change it just give them your new card. If the rep for any reason ask for the access code get a new rep on the phone or ask for their "coach" aka supervisor.

Its say 3/3/14 it is currently 3/23/14 and we are still waiting. But they will be arriving in the 1st week of April for sure if not sooner.

I believe somebody mentioned that the Nike Rep they spoke to mentioned they were extremely top secret around Nike and about 30 people had seen them.

would be hilarious if the 2k logo was just placed all over the shoe, like how the different designs are put on the BHM shoe.

I normally don't post on here, I just read and check stuff that's being said. But I called due to the paypal expired situation. And NDC let me add my CC as back up just in case of paypal problems.

The rep then told me that I need to keep my eye open for a email soon. And also told me to watch my spam for the email as well just in case. So the above post could be legit.

Personally I don't care if they don't come until may I'm very patient, I just don't want any payment issues.

LET US PRAY !! 

i hope they ship out tomorrow. I cant handle another month of guessing which week they will ship.

asg had a price bump, pressures and wind chills had price bump for nike plus, and exts had a price bump
I mean like it actually said Premium on the box label. Like the What The MVP had the "Lebron 10 Premium," while EXTs had "Lebron 10 EXT." I'm asking about what other shows had premium on the box label, sorry if I was unclear about that.

Can Nike just ship the damn shoe already.... I seriously don't understand why they can't ship them if it's already In There damn warehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom