The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will be disappointed with that mentality.
Most likely. But at the same time with the way that Nike has handled this release is it wrong for me to have very high expectations for the shoe? I mean they're making us wait for 5 months from the time of purchase until we receive them and they've refused to give us any detail about the colorway. I've heard that this is one of, if not the, most top secret releases in Nike history. If they're going this far to keep the shoe under wraps there has to be a reason for it, and I'm expecting that reason to be that they are one of the greatest LeBron colorways to be released. 

My issue has always been the confusion. No set in stone information. My delivery date has always been the first week of May, but the initial product page said they will be shipped when they arrive in March. Then Nike reps were saying Mid March, but now it looks like the expected may date, which I have no issues with, I just wish they would give us some concrete information

Booty Lover: When are the 2k14 lebron's going to ship?
Jill: The shoes will ship in May. We ran into some manufacturing delays but are focused on getting these exclusive shoes out as soon as possible. Keep an eye on their email. We will be sending an update with an image and more information within the next few weeks.
Booty Lover: Is it may for sure or could it change
Jill: We are looking at May.
Booty Lover: Okay thanks for your help. You single jill?
Jill: You are very welcome, was there anything else?
Booty Lover: You single, or nah?
Jill: No, I am married. Have a wonderful day!\

Jill rejected me 
frown.gif

Manufacturing delays is bogus excuse by Nike.  How come no other Nike shoes have been delayed then, especially when those are far bigger runs than 2014 pairs.

@Mostly Human; yes they have. Look at the LeBron XI (same model mind you) iD. Those got delayed by weeks, causing all sorts of problems, until they had to pull them off the website for a few weeks til they got caught up in production. Again, same shoe model, so its not far fetched that these were in the same boat and somehow it caused the delay.

Last edited:
I tried guys.

Scott: Hello Jason.
Jason Jones: Hey Scott I just have a quick question for you.
Scott: I would be happy to answer your question.
Jason Jones: I have heard that the 2k14 LeBron 11's have been delayed due to something with the manufacturing and was wondering if we would be seeing a picture of the shoe before they ship?
Scott: Unfortunately we don't have any information on when a picture of the shoe will be released.
Jason : Have you also heard that they were pushed back to May?
Jason : And is there a specific reason that the shoe is being kept so top secret?
Scott: It will be delivered in May, but we don't have any information to why it is so top secret.
Jason : With the five month wait for the shoe I'm expecting the best LeBron colorway ever. I've heard two rumors for the delay that you might want to pass on if anyone else has questions.
Jason : Rumor #1: The delay is because LeBron has to lick the bottom of every sole before they go out.
Jason : Rumor #2: You guys are waiting for the playoffs to be over so LeBron can deliver every pair himself.
Jason : Any truth to these rumors Scott?
Scott: I doubt it but if they are I am hoping that Rumar #1 is true.
Jason : Thanks Scott have a good day.

all white with fruity pebbles on the pods or whatever they are would be dope..............id snatch those up immediately.

@Mostly Human; yes they have. Look at the LeBron XI (same model mind you) iD. Those got delayed by weeks, causing all sorts of problems, until they had to pull them off the website for a few weeks til they got caught up in production. Again, same shoe model, so its not far fetched that these were in the same boat and somehow it caused the delay.
I just can't wrap my head around how it could be a manufacturing delay if they have been "preparing to ship" for weeks... Why even change the order status if they weren't in the warehouse ready to go?

I just can't wrap my head around how it could be a manufacturing delay if they have been "preparing to ship" for weeks... Why even change the order status if they weren't in the warehouse ready to go?
I don't understand it either but it is ultimately out of our control now. Just going to have to be at Nike's mercy and hope they are really worth the wait. Also hope that it is the first couple of days of May and not May 29th...

Maybe 2k is having a box or some kind of trinket, maybe a statue of Lebron, made and there is a delay in that? Wishful thinking I guee

Well, maybe Nike has fulfilled their end of the shoe and now 2K has to fulfill theirs?
The last time I talked to a Nike rep via phone she told me that the shoes were ready to ship but they were just waiting for 2k to give them the okay. I'm assuming it has something to do with something special 2k is doing for the shoes.

I really don;t think preparing to ship meant anything, I just think that's how Nike new system is.. when I ordered my flyknits a couple weeks ago, my order immediately said "preparing to ship"  

I can see it being manufacturing delays, especially since the IDs had so many issues they had to pull the Lebron 11 ID all together... Think of how much revenue Nike has missed out on by not having there Lebron XI ID not available for the past few weeks.  

Can anyone else log on to nike.com? I changed my credit card info yesterday because it was about to expire and ever since it won't let me log on. Also, keep trolling the nike reps ppl! if i have to wait until may to get my shoes, i want to at least be amused by this thread until then.

Why dont we call the 2k support number lol instead of Nike and see wassup. lmao imagine 2k support got info. lol

Why dont we call the 2k support number lol instead of Nike and see wassup. lmao imagine 2k support got info. lol
2K customer service is absolute crap. If you call them they'll say they don't know anything. If you email them they'll wait a month then reply to you saying they don't know anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom