The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by playboyB View Post

sooo i pre ordered using paypal and now it says it expired should i hit up nike or is it normal?
READ the thread.

Who ever is the thread starter should put some updates on pg 1

like changing of credit card info, dont listen to icysole, paypal expiration date and they arent the 1 of 1s

Don't even no why anyone responding to this page until we get a email with pics there nothing to discuss. See you in May [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]9728[/emoji]️

So those are the "Watch the throne" 11's I believe. I think they are really dope. I hope they make the 2k14 shoes up to par as well.

Not trying to hype anything up but can't believe these things are selling on ebay for so high and we don't even have an image of the shoe yet. A listing just sold for 930 shipped and I believe there weren't any shill bids because I've been watching the listing from the start and the bids gradually increase in increments instead of someone just placing a huge bid in at the last minute from a low bidding price   

I don't know what's worse, that Nike has pushed this shoe back the way they did, or that people bought a shoe they had no clue what they look like lol

just spoke to a rep. he confirmed May but kind of indicated  that might change. he was very sure that i understood that the date might change.   lol i dont know what that means or doesnt mean.also so asked about the credit card and he said you can change it over the phone and if your card is declined for any reason the order is cancelled, so be ready..there will for sure be some orders cancelled, whats Nike gonna do with those pairs?......take it for what its worth

I don't know what's worse, that Nike has pushed this shoe back the way they did, or that people bought a shoe they had no clue what they look like lol
1. We don't get charged at the time of pre-order, only when they ship. (Unless you used a gift card, but I doubt many used that).

2. Supposedly we're gonna get a picture prior shipping, so we can still cancel the order.

3. We can return them or resell them, which a lot of people already plan to do.

There's nothing we can do about the wait except complain, but people were doing that even before it was pushed back so oh well.

Last edited:
nike knows the whole issue with paypal and i doubt they'll allow all orders thru paypal get cancelled

i just gave them a back up card number just in case

just hope both my pairs ship and land well

not even concerned when they ship anymore

Nike has an agreement with paypal to accept the payments after the 45 day rule. If you paid with paypal your good guys. If you feel your not call nike and add a backup card to cover you just in case your paypal payment doesnt go through. If you dont believe that they have an agreement call paypal they will tell you that your ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom