The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

what site do u guys use for icons and docks? i want like a sick site to hook up my Mac.
pimp.gif

9i6520.png

My *%*# takes like 3-4 minutes to start up
smh.gif
. I don't know what the hell it is, just got the stupid thing in August. My brother thinks it might be thehard drive. I'm going to try to wait it out another month then take it back to best buy.

Copped my 24' inch mac 2 weeks, pretty popping, downloaded some apps, but can anybody help with info on were to get new icons ex. wu tang logos, jordanlogos and overall dope stuff like that

Thanks in advance, and i had nothing else to put as desktop
grin.gif

Dunks206 - how did you get your dock to just say itunes and @%+# without havin all the icons? that looks good.

and how do you take screen shots? i will post my desktop

SOME ONE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE TELL ME HOW TO GET MY ICHAT BACK.....i deleted if off of my comp and no site has a ichat for mac osx version 10.5.5 ...download.comonly has the one for 10.3.3. How can i get my ichat back????????

How did you guys get those icons on the dock (kid robot, etc.). I would post mine, but my !#$# is stock setup.

Go to the base apps in your HD and click info.
Copy the pictures you download to your HD and paste them in the default folder/icon picture setup you have.
It's really simple.

can someone answer my questions, and also how to change the dock mirror part ex.shoehefner has a purple bar of somekind

do i have to resize the pictures smaller so i can put it as an icon?

im going to try it out right now
EDIT': my imac already came with os x leopard , it suns smoothly, just that photo booth just closes and an error happens or something, but can easily bstarted again, and my scroll on my mighty mouse works whenever it wants to
eyes.gif

I have a 20' alum. iMac.... and for some reason it takes more time starting up now after I upgraded it to Leopard. Anyone else having the same problem???

140kok9.png

okay i download the thing ^ but i still cant figure out how to make them my icons? i go to get info but duno where to paste it at

^
go into more info for both the icon, and the app you want to change. click the top left icon from the icon you want to use, copy (command+c) then paste(command+p) onto the app icon, and it should work... I hope that made sense
tongue.gif

I replaced the 'Mac HD' logo but it seems a bit small, even as the og one. Anybody know how to make it bigger? Nvm, figured it out

Back
Top Bottom