The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Does anyone here work at Apple and if so can you hook it up with a discount. I need that new macbook in my life.

Originally Posted by justbrin26

Does anyone here work at Apple and if so can you hook it up with a discount. I need that new macbook in my life.

just order online in the Education Store or the Government Employee store. You'll save like 8-10%

Got some new icons, pretty simple, easy, probably going to messing around with this all night
pimp.gif
smh.gif

NT always comes thru with things to keep me from studying
smh.gif
I'll post mine up once I can get tinypic to upload it

and where do you guys get these wallpapers? Mine always look nasty when I get em from other sites

i used that site already, and i searched up wu tang icons and sneaker icons and nothing shows up, im kinda on a star wars them for a bit
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

Originally Posted by justbrin26

just order online in the Education Store or the Government Employee store. You'll save like 8-10%

dunno what education store you are going to but last time i checked it wasn't even 5%.....my boy used to work there and was getting 15%

If I wanted to change the icons back to normal, how would I go about doing that?
I'm trying to save the normal/stock 'image' of the app but I can't figure it out.

If I wanted to change the icons back to normal, how would I go about doing that?
I'm trying to save the normal/stock 'image' of the app but I can't figure it out.

Here's mine, still haven't changed all my icons yet
I have a 17" MBP so, sorry for the big pic
2ymubgj.png

Originally Posted by Raylon22

If you use CandyBar, theres a restore option that restores your dock and icons to factory default.

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

First Gen Macbook
2 Ghz Intel Core Duo
2 GB RAM, 60 GB HD
pimp.gif
How did you get your current song to appear as a record onthe bottom left?

Back
Top Bottom