The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Can someone help me with these kinds of icons?

25oxeh2.png

I can't get the files to be behind the icon.

Macbook fell
frown.gif

Track Button isn't as responsive and Battery doesn't lock correctly and isn't flush against the computer.
Called Apple they said Apple Care, doesn't cover Accidental Damage
smh.gif

Made a appt at an Apple Store.
Anything I could do/say?

caught a awesome deal on a unibody macbook pro , havent had a comp for about 2 years .... i'm out the loop , what are some programs that i need

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Macbook fell
frown.gif

Track Button isn't as responsive and Battery doesn't lock correctly and isn't flush against the computer.
smh.gif

Anything I could do/say?

any visible marks on it? if not, tell them your track pad isn't responsive and for some reason the battery is not sitting flush with the rest of thecomputer. stick with your story. again, only if there are no visible marks on it. if there are, well, you're SOL.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Macbook fell
frown.gif

smh.gif

Anything I could do/say?

any visible marks on it? if not, tell them your track pad isn't responsive and for some reason the battery is not sitting flush with the rest of the computer. stick with your story. again, only if there are no visible marks on it. if there are, well, you're SOL.

Thanks I'm going to try that. Nothing to lose. I don't see any big marks.

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

25oxeh2.png

They're called drawers.
I forgot where I got them but they were easy to find on Google.

They're called drawers.
So i just downloaded them but it doesnt seem that it worked or is there something else I am missing?

2vv8huu.png

TheGoogler wrote:

They're called drawers.

So i just downloaded them but it doesnt seem that it worked or is there something else I am missing?

2vv8huu.png

All you have to do is drag it in the stack u want it to show up on.

Got a new keyboard and even a new battery
Apple Genius knew it was an accident ( dent on the battery, that I didnt see) and still hooked it up for free.
idk why all the hate on the Apple Geniuses they always hooked me up.
laugh.gif

How exactly do you make a gif avy with so little memory and size? Ive tried but they all come out like crap compared to some of the other gif avys everyonehas.
EDIT: like the one I have now, is it over the limit?

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

How exactly do you make a gif avy with so little memory and size? Ive tried but they all come out like crap compared to some of the other gif avys everyone has.
EDIT: like the one I have now, is it over the limit?

i think it is over the limit... yea im not sure how those dudes make them crystal clear gifs.... i think you wanna hit up IHEARTBOOST or CRANK

Nikeair45- lynda.com and creative cow have awesome
Tutorials for motion.

I'm looking for a 30" monitor. The apple cinema display
Looks nice but carry a hefty price. One of the mac
Consultants recommended me the
Samsung sync 305 t plus which is a Lil bit cheaper and
Better specs. What other monitors are out there and does
Anyone here have experince using apple cinema display or
The samsung?

Originally Posted by kix2mny

Nikeair45- lynda.com and creative cow have awesome
Tutorials for motion.

I'm looking for a 30" monitor. The apple cinema display
Looks nice but carry a hefty price. One of the mac
Consultants recommended me the
Samsung sync 305 t plus which is a Lil bit cheaper and
Better specs. What other monitors are out there and does
Anyone here have experince using apple cinema display or
The samsung?

im not sure about that homie.... check out this http://forums.macrumors.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77http://forums.macrumors.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77

Da Doc03- I went to the link you posted but it did not take me to a specific topic .......... which topice were you referring to at macrumors ....

Good Lucks on that link though, I found some other sections in the forum helpful.

Originally Posted by kix2mny

Da Doc03- I went to the link you posted but it did not take me to a specific topic .......... which topice were you referring to at macrumors ....

Good Lucks on that link though, I found some other sections in the forum helpful.

I wasnt showing you a specific thread... Some of the topics were about using external displays so i was hoping it would be helpful to you.....

Is there anyway I can format an External HD that was used before on a PC to a Mac? When I plug it in it shows up on my desktop and when I try to drag an itemon there I get a message saying "it cannot go because "new volume" cannot be modified".

"New Volume" is the name that appears with the HD Icon on my MBP,

i got a white macbook and the keys are starting to get a little dirty. anyone know what i should use to clean the keyboard?

how do you delete saved stuff, like saved searches, names, passwords and what not like usernames saved on the internet? kinda like the delete on windowscomputers?

Back
Top Bottom