The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

gonna download mojave now
I've used it for a week or two now. No real issues. Dark theme is cool.

What's annoying though is hitting the X on certain apps now has a different behavior. For example, hitting the X on iMessage used to just minimize it but now it actually quits the app. Hitting the X on the Preview app used to quit the app but now it only minimizes it.

gonna download mojave now
Do it, I'm happy with it.
I've used it for a week or two now. No real issues. Dark theme is cool.
What's annoying though is hitting the X on certain apps now has a different behavior. For example, hitting the X on iMessage used to just minimize it but now it actually quits the app. Hitting the X on the Preview app used to quit the app but now it only minimizes it.
I had no idea about this. I'm enjoying Dark Theme and started using Mail, again.
Should I bother upgrading to Mojave on my late 2011 MBP? :nerd:
Only if you need to. Read up on it. It would be frustrating to upgrade and then slow down your performance.
Does BHPhoto still have the best deals on MBPs currently?
I would say, yes.

Using dark mode but tbh I prefer normal light mode with the dark system bar.

Upset you can’t pair the dark bar with normal mode anymore

Using dark mode but tbh I prefer normal light mode with the dark system bar.

Upset you can’t pair the dark bar with normal mode anymore
I agree with you. Mail is complete in dark mode and I've had a hard time reading some emails.

I also agree :lol:.

I have to see if Mail works for me again. It broke in High Sierra for my Exchange account. Been rocking with Thunderbird since then :rolleyes.

I've been using Spark and haven't had any issues with it. But I may just see if I could make it work with Mail.

I have a 2017 mbp non touchbar, needing to run Parallels for Revit 2018.

Anyone have any experience running parallels over Bootcamp?

I only have the 8gb model, now i'm thinking I may need to max out and cop a used 16gb :smh:.

magic mouse 2 or regular wireless mouse?
I love my Magic Mouse 2, I'd recommend it for sure. The gestures are clutch and battery lasts like 3 months per charge. I've had mine for like 3 years. That being said I've never used any other wireless mouse so I'm unsure of any pros/cons compared to the MM2.

Sidenote: That Space Gray MM2 is :pimp:. Definitely copping when I get a new MBP.

I upgraded to Mojave over the weekend. Noticed yesterday I was using Airplay to stream a movie and it kept disconnecting at random points. Perhaps it was the site I was using but has anyone ran into this issue?

91DFB473-6CA0-4A20-AC96-A640A5D4F6E9.jpeg

OCTOBER 30:nerd:

For the love of God Black airpods!!

Back
Top Bottom