The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Originally Posted by yep617

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

can somebody please give me a step by step on how to change my dock using dockalicious? I already D/L dockalicious and downloaded a couple docks but i have NO
idea how to do it. It says to drag the zip. file onto dockswitcher but I don't know how to do that. noob

the dockswitcher icon is in your apps folder, drag the downloaded .zip file (w/out opening it) into the dockswitcher icon in your apps folder.

When I did that the dockswitcher icon popped onto the dock but didnt do anything. How long does it take?

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Originally Posted by yep617

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

can somebody please give me a step by step on how to change my dock using dockalicious? I already D/L dockalicious and downloaded a couple docks but i have NO
idea how to do it. It says to drag the zip. file onto dockswitcher but I don't know how to do that. noob

the dockswitcher icon is in your apps folder, drag the downloaded .zip file (w/out opening it) into the dockswitcher icon in your apps folder.

When I did that the dockswitcher icon popped onto the dock but didnt do anything. How long does it take?
i havent really messed around with it too much, but thing is when i did it, it switched the look of the dock, but did not switch the look of thelights showing that the app was running.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

142622v.png

Incredibly Easy to Use
Scribbles is a drawing tool for everyone. Whether you want to sketch a cartoon, draw a birthday card or jot down some design ideas, Scribbles can help bring your imagination to life.

28vrcp5.png

Revolutionary User Interface
Scribbles throws away 20 years of UI design with a revolutionary new approach that leverages the power of modern computers.

Infinite Canvas
Draw outside the lines! With Scribbles, you don't have to pre-define the size of your canvas. Pan around forever, zoom in to the smallest detail, resize your window - Scribbles will re-render your entire drawing from raw vector data.

biq9sz.jpg

Power and Beauty
A stroke-rendering engine designed from the ground up for quality and scalability. With Scribbles you can zoom, pan, and re-size your art without ever seeing a jagged pixel. You can also export your art at up to 16x resolution.

* Incredibly easy-to-use drawing tool
* Advanced stroke rendering make sketches look natural
* Intuitive 3D layer interface
* Save to most popular graphics formats
* Drawing tablet supported (but not required)
* 1-click sharing
* Freely publish to the Scribbles Gallery
* "Infinite canvas" groundbreaking core technology that allows the artist to break free of the restrictions of typical drawing apps. You never have to pre-define the size of your canvas. You can zoom into your drawings with unparalleled precision and Scribbles will magically re-render your art so you never encounter a jaggy edge or blocky pixel.
* High-resolution output

More Info:
http://www.atebits.com/software/scribbles/
http://www.atebits.com/software/scribbles/
try this one chris bosh.

Mac Heads: EasyWMV 1.4.2

nqyg4l.jpg

Mac Platform: UB
Includes: Only the application or game is included
OS version: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later

DESCRIPTION
EasyWMV can be used to convert or resize wmv, asf, avi, m4v, mp4, mpg, mpeg, mov, flv, nsv, swf, real media and vob video files so that they can be used with QuickTime Player, Apple TV, iPhone and iPods. EasyWMV has a very simple user interface, supports drag and drop as well as batch processing. EasyWMV can export video to mpeg and mpeg4 formats and can optimize videos for playback on iPod.

Main Features:
# Input formats: asf, avi, mp4, mpg, mpeg, mov, swf, vob, wmv, real media
# Output formats: mp4, mpg
# Manual or automatic audio bit rate selection from source (32-320kbps)
# Video encoding up to 2.5mbit/s
# Support H.264 encoding for mpeg4 video
# Creates video for QuickTime, Apple TV, iPod and iPhone
# Batch processing
# Optimized for multi-core and multi-processor systems
# Drag & drop of files and folders
# iTunes integration

WHAT'S NEW
Version 1.4.2:
# Improved flash support
# Updated to FFmpeg SVN-r17969

More Info:
http://www.easywma.com/wmv/
http://www.easywma.com/wmv/

I guess I'll give acquisition a try. Macs are relatively virus proof, so I shouldn't get one through acquisition or a torrent, right?

And anyone with the 13.3" Macbook feel that the resolution doesn't look good? I mean youtube videos and websites don't like as crisp as my Vaiodid, and it's kind of bothering me.

I downloaded litelcon, but I have no idea how to use it. I also need good websites to download icons to replace the ones on my dock. The websites in thebeginning of

the thread aren't working, so any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by Shaky3

I downloaded litelcon, but I have no idea how to use it. I also need good websites to download icons to replace the ones on my dock. The websites in the beginning of

the thread aren't working, so any help would be appreciated.

Have you tried deviantart? Try searching like "finder icons" if you want to change the finder icon and some should appear.

I just downloaded some icons, but I can't find my apps on litelcon, and I don't know how to replace my icons with my downloaded icons with litelcon. Ithink I just

have to drag them over, but I can't find any icon for itunes, garageband... I've been trying to change my icons for the past hour, but i can't seemto do it.

I just downloaded some icons, but I can't find my apps on litelcon, and I don't know how to replace my icons with my downloaded icons with litelcon. I think I just

have to drag them over, but I can't find any icon for itunes, garageband...

I've been trying to change my icons for the past hour, but i can't seem to do it.

Try it the Manual way
1.Copy the Icon you want to use (Apple+C)
2. Click the App you want to change Then Get Info (Apple+I)
3. Click the Icon in the top left of the get info window
4. Paste (Apple+V)

This will work on most applications the only ones it wont work on are the utility/system stuff. Like Finder and System Preferences.
To change Finder and System Preferences icons you got to use CandyBar.

apple's packaging almost makes you forget you're over paying. i purchased some in-ear headphones and they're too neat to take out the box
laugh.gif

IM GETTIN MY MACBOOK 2MORROW IM PUMMMPPPPED!....whats the first thing i should do with it?!?!? smh @ my mac-lameness

I just downloaded some icons, but I can't find my apps on litelcon, and I don't know how to replace my icons with my downloaded icons with litelcon. I think I just

have to drag them over, but I can't find any icon for itunes, garageband... I've been trying to change my icons for the past hour, but i can't seem to do it.

You should use Candybar instead, its much more easier, just drag and drop.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

turn it on
laugh.gif

Congrats on your first Mac though. Macs FTW!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chris steez

Originally Posted by CWrite78

turn it on

ohwell.gif
i was thinking more like smelling it and looking up at the clouds and mouthing the words "thank you"

fine fine, have your moment.. then turn it on. but uh, yeah, MBs are pretty much good out of the box. if you go through this thread you'll get all youbasically need. or just look for da doc's post and PM him for uh.. instructions on said posts and he'll be a huge help. MBs aren't like windows pcswhere u have to download everything as soon as you get it because it comes with nothing that you need.

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

That's a good question you raised? Where's The Dreamer...er I mean ElderWatsonDiggs...........

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
DC. Looks like KneeNoh set him onthe right direction.
Don't think I don't notice those colors in your sig homie. Haha.

Cwrite, you are not lying, I almost feel guilty when taking a new Apple product out the box, they are packaged soimmaculately. Anybody else feel a little anxiety like they are Un DS'ing their Macs when you break the sticker seal on the clear plastic that wraps thecomputer?

Lastly I need that Rosetta Stone language software, but dang $500 for all three levels is kinda steep.Wonder if that lil BITttie named TORRie can help me out.

Back
Top Bottom