The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Looking to sell my dead 2015 Macbook Pro w/ retina display for parts.

SellMyMac is offering me $120. Would I be better selling the parts off eBay?

Im pretty sure it was either the logic board or power/battery issue.

Those screens go for $400 alone on eBay.

Seems like eBay would be the best market.

Dropped today.

If anyone DL's it, can you let me know if your entire music collection (even non-purchased :nerd:) is transferred over? They are deleting iTunes, so I wasn't sure.

I'm 50/50 on updating, since I think my 2012 might not be built for this. :lol:

PO
You should check the release notes to confirm if your model is compatible with the upgrade.

Have yet to update my MBP...Probably wait atleast 2 weeks until some of the bugs are resolved. From what I read, the public beta releases had a lot of issues leading up to Golden Master.

You should check the release notes to confirm if your model is compatible with the upgrade.

Have yet to update my MBP...Probably wait atleast 2 weeks until some of the bugs are resolved. From what I read, the public beta releases had a lot of issues leading up to Golden Master.

Oh I'm most likely not updating. :lol:
The update does away with 32-bit apps, which includes my 2011 MS Office. :smh:

Also, like i mentioned, I just don't think my machine will be able to perform efficiently after, regardless what they say. :ohwell:

PO

I definitely recommend selling on your own. You'll make more than $120.

PO

Dropped today.

If anyone DL's it, can you let me know if your entire music collection (even non-purchased :nerd:) is transferred over? They are deleting iTunes, so I wasn't sure.

PO

Dropped today.

PO

No issues.. all my music is still on here

I have a 13”, early 2011 MBP that needs to have the battery replaced. Any specific one you guys might recommend? Apple gave me a list of approved retailers, and I was thinking about going to MicroCenter, but the one they have online doesn’t have the best reviews.

I have a 13”, early 2011 MBP that needs to have the battery replaced. Any specific one you guys might recommend? Apple gave me a list of approved retailers, and I was thinking about going to MicroCenter, but the one they have online doesn’t have the best reviews.

Have you tried amazon for batteries. Pick one with good reviews

New 16" dropped today:

PO

New 16" dropped today:

PO

Damn, I just bought a 15" MacBook Pro i9 16gb 512gb with my vet disco Friday. Looks like its going back!

IIRC, Apple stopped charging a restock fee even if its open?

Damn, I just bought a 15" MacBook Pro i9 16gb 512gb with my vet disco Friday. Looks like its going back!

I think they're pretty lenient with returns if a new upgrade to the product you bought is released in a close timeframe and I think you get a 14 day test period anyway as well.

I think you should be fine.
Just take it in a for a return.
They will definitely understand. It hasn't even been a week.

PO

Last Friday I copped a 15" 16gb RAM, 512gb HHD w/ apple care+ for $2780 otd.

Today I copped the 16" 16gb RAM, 512gb HHD w/ apple care+ for $2475 otd.
Dope I had to buy my MBP in march when my kaka Lenovo P51s died after 14 months and I paid about what you did OTD. Wish I could've held off but i'm very happy to be in the mac world they are deff in a class in their own.

They bought us 15in MBP's at work a few months ago, wish they would have delayed it so we could get these.

Probably gonna grab a low-end spec’d 16 in this week. Been waiting for these...not the radical redesign i was hoping for, but should be a nice jump from my 2017 13” non touchbar with an annoying but ultimately irrelevant screen defect

Back
Top Bottom