The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Originally Posted by jae oh en

can anyone tell me how to change the finder icon without having to pay for a program to do it?
I used LiteIcon

And what cooling pad do you guys use for a 13 inch MBP? Need some recommendations

3862597583_2288ab7e76.jpg

New background and a couple changes.

Can someone aim me and give me a rundown on stacks and drawers, its not working for me at all.

aim = Andydatravesty

I'm finding my way around...Thanks to DaDoc for giving me little help via twitter when I ask. Also, for editing songs on my MBP what's the bestprogram? And I'm trying to change my icons using Liteicon but its only showing me 5 icons that are eligible to be changed..any help?

yo i got an ipod problem. it says very low battery so i charge it for a while........charges up and indicates full battery but after a few seconds it goes downto empty and the screen turns off. i can still listen to music and everything but the screen will turn off every few seconds. its a 30 GB black ipod.

Originally Posted by slaterSB

bottom right. drag and pull.. I can't front, I wondered the same thing when i got my mac. And what's the whole deal about this compatibility stuff with Snow Lepoard? anyone know if Microsoft Office can transfer over just fine?

read its slow to startup and laggy after that. i use iwork i like it way better then office

slow and laggy you say? uhhh not good, i want to upgrade but since i need MS Office running like it should for school purposes I don't think imma do it.

please recommend me a RSS reader that can sync with my iphone. currently uisng NewsFire and it sucks.

Originally Posted by davizzy

MacBook Pro and iPhone 3G

1058o78.jpg

28grubd.png

that background is
pimp.gif
. how can i get my mac to say how much memory its used and how much is free.

one more question, can someone point me in the right direction to hooking up an external HD to my router so i can access it whenever im at home.
What are you using to make sorting your DVD files look like that?

Anyone who uses Quicksilver install Snow leopard? Does it still work? It's the only app I care about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

yo i got an ipod problem. it says very low battery so i charge it for a while........charges up and indicates full battery but after a few seconds it goes down to empty and the screen turns off. i can still listen to music and everything but the screen will turn off every few seconds. its a 30 GB black ipod.

RIP to your iPod

Any better programs than Adium for aim and stuff? For some reason Adium gives me a hard time when tryna logg into a few different accounts.

Did anybody sign up for the credit card from Apple and not having to pay for 12 months or something? I was wondering if you have to pay monthly or payeverything at once on the 12th month.

Originally Posted by Olvera23

what's the deal with not being able to change the standard mac app icons on Snow Leopard?

peep my video- . anyways heres a screen and and a vid

20i9ky1.jpg

what's the deal with not being able to change the standard mac app icons on Snow Leopard?

>

It says "The URL contained a malformed video ID."

>

It says "The URL contained a malformed video ID."

He included the . in the link which is why it didnt work.

SMH at the little curves Snow Leopard is throwing me when it comes to customization. Any idea where to get screen savers that work on 10.6 (SL)

figured out how to change apple app icons easier. click the lock in the bottom right of get info. change everone to read+write. then drop icon or copy

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Uh ohhhhh Mr. Cheng with a Mac? iChat
pimp.gif
(nh).
pimp.gif
yezzir.

julian wright- thanks for the liteicon recommendation. worked cool yesterday. but i upgraded to SL today and all the icons went back to their stock
laugh.gif

slater- good looks on what you just posted about the icons, worked perfectly. and i know you're using candybar, but are you aware of any free dock changingapps that work with SL? the one i used before doesn't work now.

slater- good looks on what you just posted about the icons, worked perfectly. and i know you're using candybar, but are you aware of any free dock changing apps that work with SL? the one i used before doesn't work now.

>only one i know compatible is candybar. pm me i might be able to hook u up

Back
Top Bottom