The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

^
big co sign i turned auto sprint and auto strafe off

the Strategy Pad thing is no biggy the new update will have the old fashion way

I dont know about the kickin meter its easy once you get the hang of it but it was dumb to change it....But it will mess you up online with the lag

Gameflow can be turned off which I did before I even played my 1st game

Im not worried about the offense being able to do amazing things cause the update is gonna change all of that

so with that being said im pleased with Madden 11

now back to my online 3 on 3

and by the way, there is going to be a  patch 2 fix gameplay (mainly on defense) along wit the pre play buttons

and by the way, there is going to be a  patch 2 fix gameplay (mainly on defense) along wit the pre play buttons

i hope EA release a patch to fix this POS game ...this is my last year of madden
tired.gif

games fun and all but online its ridiculous when im getting 300 yards a game on average with Gore.. and the other guy is doing the same. might just have to play against the CPU in my franchise until this patch comes out.

edit- just shattered my controller
laugh.gif
. first time ive ever done it because a game has pissed me off so much. ive thrown it against my wall before like i did just now but never intend to break it but i guess i hit it in the right spot this time.

Grant on the Packers literally was the best running back i have ever had to deal with in a game of madden. this guy had the ball for the ENTIRE game. literally got a first down every single time in the 4th quarter doing 100% nothing besides handing it off to Grant every single play. 3rd and 5, 13, 18. it didnt matter. I was throwing all out blitzes, corner blitzes, goal line defenses, 3-4's, 4-6's, NOTHING would stop him.

Im pissed about my damn controller though I did not intend for that thing to break at all, $!!%+#* should have thrown it against my pillow or something
laugh.gif
..... In conclusion, EA needs to come out with that patch for defense asap.

This is a legitimate question, does EA test out their games before they put them out? I dont see how the creators and developers thought this was they wanted the final product to be

games fun and all but online its ridiculous when im getting 300 yards a game on average with Gore.. and the other guy is doing the same. might just have to play against the CPU in my franchise until this patch comes out.

edit- just shattered my controller
laugh.gif
. first time ive ever done it because a game has pissed me off so much. ive thrown it against my wall before like i did just now but never intend to break it but i guess i hit it in the right spot this time.

Grant on the Packers literally was the best running back i have ever had to deal with in a game of madden. this guy had the ball for the ENTIRE game. literally got a first down every single time in the 4th quarter doing 100% nothing besides handing it off to Grant every single play. 3rd and 5, 13, 18. it didnt matter. I was throwing all out blitzes, corner blitzes, goal line defenses, 3-4's, 4-6's, NOTHING would stop him.

Im pissed about my damn controller though I did not intend for that thing to break at all, $!!%+#* should have thrown it against my pillow or something
laugh.gif
..... In conclusion, EA needs to come out with that patch for defense asap.

This is a legitimate question, does EA test out their games before they put them out? I dont see how the creators and developers thought this was they wanted the final product to be

change tampons? shut up simp. the dude above is right with all his criticisms.

just because u got a cool long TD run in that vid you posted against the cpu on all pro doesnt make this a great game buddy..but who plays madden to play franchise mode offline against the cpu? you serious right now? I've owned madden games since 2003 and i never ever touched franchise mode or played against the cpu, its always either against friends in person or online.

and how is ur "combo" of ray rice and cj spiller "murking" dudes..u mean murking the cpu on offline? if so, thats cool. sike

and you cant turn off auto sprint and auto strafe off ..we're talking about ONLINE ranked games, not offline.

Damn i had to vent

calm down bro. we're all family here, lol.

all im saying is... most of the complaints yall dudes are having, are easily rectified by changing settings and updating the sliders. thats why theyre there to begin with.

ive played franchise mode for a decade now... ill never stop. before this year... it was the best way to play co-op/2vs2 on madden offline. i also play manager mode in FIFA and Dynasty mode in 2K and NCAA. same reason i play fantasy football... i like building a team. but whatever, i know dudes that love "superstar" mode.. and that ishh is buns. to each, their own.

but imo, franchise -> export team... then head up against your friends exported team is the best offline gaming there is. imo, at least.

and the vid i posted had nothing to do with what all you dudes are complaining about... i was just playing around with the pro-tac/thumbstick controls.

ill be runnin 3on3 later. xbox: jdzzl02

change tampons? shut up simp. the dude above is right with all his criticisms.

just because u got a cool long TD run in that vid you posted against the cpu on all pro doesnt make this a great game buddy..but who plays madden to play franchise mode offline against the cpu? you serious right now? I've owned madden games since 2003 and i never ever touched franchise mode or played against the cpu, its always either against friends in person or online.

and how is ur "combo" of ray rice and cj spiller "murking" dudes..u mean murking the cpu on offline? if so, thats cool. sike

and you cant turn off auto sprint and auto strafe off ..we're talking about ONLINE ranked games, not offline.

Damn i had to vent

calm down bro. we're all family here, lol.

all im saying is... most of the complaints yall dudes are having, are easily rectified by changing settings and updating the sliders. thats why theyre there to begin with.

ive played franchise mode for a decade now... ill never stop. before this year... it was the best way to play co-op/2vs2 on madden offline. i also play manager mode in FIFA and Dynasty mode in 2K and NCAA. same reason i play fantasy football... i like building a team. but whatever, i know dudes that love "superstar" mode.. and that ishh is buns. to each, their own.

but imo, franchise -> export team... then head up against your friends exported team is the best offline gaming there is. imo, at least.

and the vid i posted had nothing to do with what all you dudes are complaining about... i was just playing around with the pro-tac/thumbstick controls.

ill be runnin 3on3 later. xbox: jdzzl02

Man, the defense is messed up Revis getting beat on slants and posts by desean jackson and santana moss just cause their fast? Its too easy to pass ughhh

Man, the defense is messed up Revis getting beat on slants and posts by desean jackson and santana moss just cause their fast? Its too easy to pass ughhh

i swear nano bitzes are nasty this year ive yet to complete a pa pass its either line up and run the ball or shotgun no in between

i swear nano bitzes are nasty this year ive yet to complete a pa pass its either line up and run the ball or shotgun no in between

its practically impossible to tackle people on all madden. thats the only diff ive ever played on in madden, @%%@ is ridiculous.

its practically impossible to tackle people on all madden. thats the only diff ive ever played on in madden, @%%@ is ridiculous.

Game came today I'm happy I only paid 40 but I'm pissed I had to pay at all
smh.gif

I won't touch online play until the update half the problem is not being able to go thru the strategy pad as fast as I could the old way which doesn't let me change much before the play

The other is the over powering run game

But all of this is the fault of ea

smh.gif

I won't touch online play until the update half the problem is not being able to go thru the strategy pad as fast as I could the old way which doesn't let me change much before the play

smh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

smh.gif
at this game

Why do they insist on correcting things that don't need fixing and failing to fix the things that need
exactly esp the kicking... madden has just about turned to an arcade game
smh.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

smh.gif
at this game

Why do they insist on correcting things that don't need fixing and failing to fix the things that need
exactly esp the kicking... madden has just about turned to an arcade game
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom