The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

Tried to run the 3 on 3 on ps3 but its taking forever to get more than 2 people to play. If anyone wants to run later...add me ...ps3- trustnreceive

Tried to run the 3 on 3 on ps3 but its taking forever to get more than 2 people to play. If anyone wants to run later...add me ...ps3- trustnreceive

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Tell em why?
Jeez where to start....

I was right about the KICK METER... Who was it that sat in the meeting and gave the idea to make a completely TIMING based system into a game with primarily online play where LAG can be a major issue?  Ive played 2 online games and missed 4 extra points because the meter did not respond when I wanted to on 2 occasions as well as not responding AT ALL 2 other times.

Defensive AI is awful.  Noobs dropping back 20 yards before throwing to a crossing WR is back in FULL EFFECT. 

No SPRINT button??? Really??? AUTOMATIC strafing???? Word???

Whatever the F that new audible system is with the HOT ROUTES and *!+@ is called is SOOOO BAD.  Bring back the way it was last year... The new system is far too time consuming when I want to make an adjustment on the fly.  I gotta do a 5 button combo when i see motion on the offense that i want to shift my LB's or DL to.

GAMEFLOW-  Heres a couple words that describe gameflow; Useless, pointless, gimmicky, annoying, in the way, etc. etc. etc.... I refuse to use this stupid addition.

You are SOL if you are 1v1 with someone in the open field with more than 5 yards between you and the runner, change of direction with most of these RBs is just way too easy... Defenders might as well be practice cones out there in the open field, ridiculous.

Summed up perfectly. SMH if I didnt love football I wouldnt be encouraging this lazy output of work from EA
mad.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Tell em why?
Jeez where to start....

I was right about the KICK METER... Who was it that sat in the meeting and gave the idea to make a completely TIMING based system into a game with primarily online play where LAG can be a major issue?  Ive played 2 online games and missed 4 extra points because the meter did not respond when I wanted to on 2 occasions as well as not responding AT ALL 2 other times.

Defensive AI is awful.  Noobs dropping back 20 yards before throwing to a crossing WR is back in FULL EFFECT. 

No SPRINT button??? Really??? AUTOMATIC strafing???? Word???

Whatever the F that new audible system is with the HOT ROUTES and *!+@ is called is SOOOO BAD.  Bring back the way it was last year... The new system is far too time consuming when I want to make an adjustment on the fly.  I gotta do a 5 button combo when i see motion on the offense that i want to shift my LB's or DL to.

GAMEFLOW-  Heres a couple words that describe gameflow; Useless, pointless, gimmicky, annoying, in the way, etc. etc. etc.... I refuse to use this stupid addition.

You are SOL if you are 1v1 with someone in the open field with more than 5 yards between you and the runner, change of direction with most of these RBs is just way too easy... Defenders might as well be practice cones out there in the open field, ridiculous.

Summed up perfectly. SMH if I didnt love football I wouldnt be encouraging this lazy output of work from EA
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CJ616

smh.gif
At EA for allowing people to quit before halftime without a loss.

plz tell me this isn't true if so that could kill the online play everybody with a good record will just quit if they start losing before half
smh.gif

smh.gif

plz tell me this isn't true if so that could kill the online play everybody with a good record will just quit if they start losing before half
smh.gif

I might return my copy if they let me
tired.gif
game has so many flaws. Definetly steps backwards compared to last years game. Madden 10 = best current gen madden. Just needed a fee tweaks but they od'd
smh.gif

tired.gif
game has so many flaws. Definetly steps backwards compared to last years game. Madden 10 = best current gen madden. Just needed a fee tweaks but they od'd
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

smh.gif

smh.gif
Yup.  They lose a lot of skill points, and raise their DNF percentage, but they will not get a L.  EA could have at least kept  the option of finishing the game against the CPU to get the W.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

smh.gif

smh.gif
Yup.  They lose a lot of skill points, and raise their DNF percentage, but they will not get a L.  EA could have at least kept  the option of finishing the game against the CPU to get the W.

Reminds me of in Madden 09 when my game kept glitching online... I wrote EA a nasty letter about how they are able to put out a mediocre product because they have no competition. They didn't say anything
roll.gif

Reminds me of in Madden 09 when my game kept glitching online... I wrote EA a nasty letter about how they are able to put out a mediocre product because they have no competition. They didn't say anything
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Infamous

tired.gif
smh.gif

This

Originally Posted by The Infamous

tired.gif
smh.gif

This

Back
Top Bottom