The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

with the bad sales they better do something huge or the sales are gona be worse next year

btw does anyone know when their exclusive nfl license ends?

with the bad sales they better do something huge or the sales are gona be worse next year

btw does anyone know when their exclusive nfl license ends?

Just won a game 62-56 in OT... Came from 3 scores behind on 2 different occasions. Scored an 80 yard TD with Jordy Nelson of all people with 1 second left on the clock in the 4th down by 7.

James Jones caught the game winner on a 50 yard pass.... Rodgers 631 yds passing and like 7 or mighta been 8 passing TDs... dont remember if I ran any in or not
laugh.gif

Going down by 21 in the first quarter of the game made me play shotgun football the whole game...

Just won a game 62-56 in OT... Came from 3 scores behind on 2 different occasions. Scored an 80 yard TD with Jordy Nelson of all people with 1 second left on the clock in the 4th down by 7.

James Jones caught the game winner on a 50 yard pass.... Rodgers 631 yds passing and like 7 or mighta been 8 passing TDs... dont remember if I ran any in or not
laugh.gif

Going down by 21 in the first quarter of the game made me play shotgun football the whole game...

VENT

I bout the game two days ago....nearly came when the intro a presentation of the game....then game play came. HOW CAN YOU COMPLETELY CHANGE THE ENTIRE GAME PLAY IN A YEAR!!!!!!! The "hit stick" is non-existent. I only play on ALL MADDEN.... tackling is non existent (PLAYING THE COWBOYS) you can't set up your defense fast enough before the computer snaps the ball. Auto Strafing???? Auto Sprint???? The #&*$!!!! Yes you can turn it off but OMG....Where is the my skill thing in the beginning? The kicking? I missed 12 extra point attempts. I was literally in the top 150 on PS3 in Madden 07-10. If no patch comes out like you guys are saying I'm gonna take this back. NEVER HAVE I RETURNED A MADDEN!!! I literally own them all since the very first.
mad.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
I'm shaking I'm so angry!!!

VENT

I bout the game two days ago....nearly came when the intro a presentation of the game....then game play came. HOW CAN YOU COMPLETELY CHANGE THE ENTIRE GAME PLAY IN A YEAR!!!!!!! The "hit stick" is non-existent. I only play on ALL MADDEN.... tackling is non existent (PLAYING THE COWBOYS) you can't set up your defense fast enough before the computer snaps the ball. Auto Strafing???? Auto Sprint???? The #&*$!!!! Yes you can turn it off but OMG....Where is the my skill thing in the beginning? The kicking? I missed 12 extra point attempts. I was literally in the top 150 on PS3 in Madden 07-10. If no patch comes out like you guys are saying I'm gonna take this back. NEVER HAVE I RETURNED A MADDEN!!! I literally own them all since the very first.
mad.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
I'm shaking I'm so angry!!!

love the game haha
laugh.gif

6 game win streak...18-7 now

last game he couldnt stop reggie so i kept going to him...9 catches, 249 yards, 8 tds in the air...23 yards rushing and 3...yes 3 kick return tds but 2 were called back on +!@*%$%* holding calls as reggie was walking in to the endzone..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

love the game haha
laugh.gif

last game he couldnt stop reggie so i kept going to him...9 catches, 249 yards, 8 tds in the air...23 yards rushing and 3...yes 3 kick return tds but 2 were called back on +!@*%$%* holding calls as reggie was walking in to the endzone..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm done with this *+@*$%* garbage !*# *+@*$%* !$!%+ !*# $#%@ game. Was BEASTING on a dude 45-14. 10 seconds left in the 2nd quarter, HE QUITS. %%@@ MADDEN %%@@ EA SPORTS %%@@ REGGIE BUSH %%@@ YO COUCH

I'm done with this *+@*$%* garbage !*# *+@*$%* !$!%+ !*# $#%@ game. Was BEASTING on a dude 45-14. 10 seconds left in the 2nd quarter, HE QUITS. %%@@ MADDEN %%@@ EA SPORTS %%@@ REGGIE BUSH %%@@ YO COUCH

I tried to play again yesterday
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this is Game is absolute garbage.

laugh.gif
Madden will not get another dime of my money.

EA should be ashamed of themselves. the only thing tha tcan save them is if they buy the company who developped BackBreaker football. If they combine Madden Graphics and backbreakers game physics and tackling, i'd buy it otherwise No thank you

I tried to play again yesterday
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this is Game is absolute garbage.

laugh.gif
Madden will not get another dime of my money.

EA should be ashamed of themselves. the only thing tha tcan save them is if they buy the company who developped BackBreaker football. If they combine Madden Graphics and backbreakers game physics and tackling, i'd buy it otherwise No thank you

Originally Posted by agold1002

love the game haha
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@@#
eek.gif
roll.gif