The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

indifferent.gif
at Ocho Cinco burning Revis deep every play

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Ran for 224 yards with Shonn Greene and had 2TDs earlier..won 45-32 against this dude..then used the Colts and Dallas Clark had over 277 yards on 10 catches with 2TDs..Peyton is a monster in this game..

The dudes on the PS3 leaderboard are outta control..they just stay usin the Saints and boost their total wins..i guarantee they are garbage..

I just looked at the stat leaders on offense.  The person at number one averages 144 points a game
I was lookin at urs bro..not bad..u stay on Madden all day it seems
laugh.gif

I'm now 12-8..we gotta link up for a game..

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Ran for 224 yards with Shonn Greene and had 2TDs earlier..won 45-32 against this dude..then used the Colts and Dallas Clark had over 277 yards on 10 catches with 2TDs..Peyton is a monster in this game..

The dudes on the PS3 leaderboard are outta control..they just stay usin the Saints and boost their total wins..i guarantee they are garbage..

I just looked at the stat leaders on offense.  The person at number one averages 144 points a game
I was lookin at urs bro..not bad..u stay on Madden all day it seems
laugh.gif

I'm now 12-8..we gotta link up for a game..

12-3 Record now... started out 0-2 and my 3rd loss was BS cause just got disconnected in like the 1st quarter.

I really still dislike the way this game plays but ive come to grips that theres no other alternative so its w.e at this point. Still hoping for a patch that takes care of this AP/CJ nonsense...

I tried using the Vikes to see what was up with AP... 1st game beasted with him breaking all kinds of tackles. Then the 2nd game didnt really give him the ball much unless in clutch situations.

3 Kick returns to the homestead with Percey though in 2 games
smh.gif
Its way too easy with these 97+ speed/ 99 agility/ 99 accel guys... Just stay snapping ankles in half with open field cuts.

12-3 Record now... started out 0-2 and my 3rd loss was BS cause just got disconnected in like the 1st quarter.

I really still dislike the way this game plays but ive come to grips that theres no other alternative so its w.e at this point. Still hoping for a patch that takes care of this AP/CJ nonsense...

I tried using the Vikes to see what was up with AP... 1st game beasted with him breaking all kinds of tackles. Then the 2nd game didnt really give him the ball much unless in clutch situations.

3 Kick returns to the homestead with Percey though in 2 games
smh.gif
Its way too easy with these 97+ speed/ 99 agility/ 99 accel guys... Just stay snapping ankles in half with open field cuts.

Beat this dude 73-66 earlier. Percy Harvin with a 99 yard kickoff return for a TD with 12 seconds left
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
BTW, the quits have been fixed on 360. They quit anytime, the game is automatically over, and you get the W. Ran 72 yard reverse with Rice and homeboy quit
roll.gif

Beat this dude 73-66 earlier. Percy Harvin with a 99 yard kickoff return for a TD with 12 seconds left
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
BTW, the quits have been fixed on 360. They quit anytime, the game is automatically over, and you get the W. Ran 72 yard reverse with Rice and homeboy quit
roll.gif

I'm very disappointed in this game.  Why is this game geared so much toward offense. I miss out on numerous sacks because the QB's "have such quick releases"
mad.gif
.  DeMarcus Ware comes around the corner like a bat outta hell but Brady gets rid of the ball every %!*%%*# time.  I hate this game and how casual and easy the scoring is, there is no strategy or thinking to it.  Find a play and abuse the other team with it.  It's just sad what Madden has become, the @*@% i've experienced playing this game is just unreal. 

I'm very disappointed in this game.  Why is this game geared so much toward offense. I miss out on numerous sacks because the QB's "have such quick releases"
mad.gif
.  DeMarcus Ware comes around the corner like a bat outta hell but Brady gets rid of the ball every %!*%%*# time.  I hate this game and how casual and easy the scoring is, there is no strategy or thinking to it.  Find a play and abuse the other team with it.  It's just sad what Madden has become, the @*@% i've experienced playing this game is just unreal. 

Originally Posted by jmause3

mad.gif
.  DeMarcus Ware comes around the corner like a bat outta hell but Brady gets rid of the ball every @#*!*** time.  I hate this game and how casual and easy the scoring is, there is no strategy or thinking to it.  Find a play and abuse the other team with it.  It's just sad what Madden has become, the %$%+ i've experienced playing this game is just unreal. 
Yea man Brady releases the ball quick as hell.  Did he mainly play in shotgun formation the entire game?  

mad.gif
.  DeMarcus Ware comes around the corner like a bat outta hell but Brady gets rid of the ball every @#*!*** time.  I hate this game and how casual and easy the scoring is, there is no strategy or thinking to it.  Find a play and abuse the other team with it.  It's just sad what Madden has become, the %$%+ i've experienced playing this game is just unreal. 
Yea man Brady releases the ball quick as hell.  Did he mainly play in shotgun formation the entire game?  

Originally Posted by Regal Black

mad.gif
yup, the line was blocking Ware and Ratliff like they were third graders.  Welker was killing us even when he was doubled. Why is it that the computer stuffs the run so well but my team just gets ran over

mad.gif
yup, the line was blocking Ware and Ratliff like they were third graders.  Welker was killing us even when he was doubled. Why is it that the computer stuffs the run so well but my team just gets ran over

If it wasn't for that field goal bar crap it would the best game but I'm going back to madden 10 and get ncaa 11,that will be my football game for the year

If it wasn't for that field goal bar crap it would the best game but I'm going back to madden 10 and get ncaa 11,that will be my football game for the year

mad.gif

Welker is a beast man.  One game I played, dude had 22 receptions
sick.gif
 on me (I was using SD).  I've had pretty good success running the football, but the playing the run d is atrocious in this game
smh.gif

mad.gif

Welker is a beast man.  One game I played, dude had 22 receptions
sick.gif
 on me (I was using SD).  I've had pretty good success running the football, but the playing the run d is atrocious in this game
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom