The Official Madden 11 X-Box 360 Franchise Thread vol. Get Your Popcorn Ready!!!!!!

Lunden

formerly pleasesaythebaby23
Lets do this the right way

I know everyone doesn't have the game now so I will wait this week until everyone gets the game (please dont take long im ready to kick this off
laugh.gif
)

No Cheesers
No Nano
No going for it on 4th down unless your down and its in the 4th quater (rule may change depending on what yall think it should be to make it fair)
If you cant play your game or something has come up please stay in contact with me so everything runs smooth
We will advance at 12 Midnight eastern time every 2 days NO QUESTIONS ASKED (unless you hit me up ahead of time and ask for extra time to get your game in)
If you dont stay in contact on X-Box Live atleast come in here and keep us posted
We will be playing on All - Madden
5min quarters ( may change )
Other rules may be added or change as we go along

Please post your GT with your team (if im not on your friends list add me asap to make things easier)

Ok now off to picking the teams.....

GT: Pac Man 850 / Team: Jets

GT: Jehelers02 / Team: Packers

Lets do this the right way

I know everyone doesn't have the game now so I will wait this week until everyone gets the game (please dont take long im ready to kick this off
laugh.gif
)

No Cheesers
No Nano
No going for it on 4th down unless your down and its in the 4th quater (rule may change depending on what yall think it should be to make it fair)
If you cant play your game or something has come up please stay in contact with me so everything runs smooth
We will advance at 12 Midnight eastern time every 2 days NO QUESTIONS ASKED (unless you hit me up ahead of time and ask for extra time to get your game in)
If you dont stay in contact on X-Box Live atleast come in here and keep us posted
We will be playing on All - Madden
5min quarters ( may change )
Other rules may be added or change as we go along

Please post your GT with your team (if im not on your friends list add me asap to make things easier)

Ok now off to picking the teams.....

can i use madden 10? since the franchise is the EXACT same thing.

can i use madden 10? since the franchise is the EXACT same thing.

GT: Poofyo101 / Team: Steelers

GT: ameanhippo1 / Team: Vikings

GT: JEhlers02 / Team: Packers

GT: DaPlayM8ker / Team: Eagles

GT: Wordy Dirts III / Team: Bengals

GT: ScaredShiftless / Team: Cowboys

GT: CatFood88 / Team : Jaguars

GT: JEhlers02 / Team: Packers

GT: DaPlayM8ker / Team: Eagles

GT: Wordy Dirts III / Team: Bengals

GT: ScaredShiftless / Team: Cowboys

GT: CatFood88 / Team : Jaguars

Man, im not joining this because i downloaded the game and i refuse to pay for online. BUT. I just won the superbowl in franchise mode. THESE N's AT EA SPORTS LET YOU MEET BARACK OBAMA AT THE WHITE HOUSE IN THE GAME. THIS JUST HAD ME
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Man, im not joining this because i downloaded the game and i refuse to pay for online. BUT. I just won the superbowl in franchise mode. THESE N's AT EA SPORTS LET YOU MEET BARACK OBAMA AT THE WHITE HOUSE IN THE GAME. THIS JUST HAD ME
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom