The Official Melo M11 Thread.

hit the outlet please!!!! can't wait to try these. was gonna try the superfly 3, but definitely gonna skip those and try these. 

I really like these Melos. Yet no rush to get them. Nightwing2303 has done really well for himself. I check Weartesters every day.

ordered a size 13 in the christmas melos last night..expected delivery is like 1/2/15.......did these drop in a size 13.5 and sell out or just 8-13?

any retail locations get these..my house of hoops didn't..

Got a pair of the Xmas CW in yesterday for 140 shipped from a boutique. Love the shoe, but one or the zoom bags is effed on my pair... Big bulge like it was misplaced or mis-glued. Gonna have to pick up a pair from FTL or something to swap :/

Melo always has the most comfortable shoes for me.
^^ same here
Got a pair of the Xmas CW in yesterday for 140 shipped from a boutique. Love the shoe, but one or the zoom bags is effed on my pair... Big bulge like it was misplaced or mis-glued. Gonna have to pick up a pair from FTL or something to swap :/
Hey @iks mod other than the zoom bag how do they feel on feet? Do they have good lock down & padding?

^^^ lockdown is perfect, padding is perfect, cushioning is pretty good. Traction could be better and was last year. Rubber is smoother, flatter, than last year.

^^^ lockdown is perfect, padding is perfect, cushioning is pretty good. Traction could be better and was last year. Rubber is smoother, flatter, than last year.
^^ thanks @duke40! Looking forward to your review

Gin, keep an eye on Weartesters. I am over there now. Should be up this weekend.

Duke, looking forward to seeing your reviews over at weartesters. Sweet. How do you think the cushioning compares to the XX9? About the same in the forefoot? You mentioned earlier the heel felt differently originally. Does it still feel different after extensive wear? Is it softer?

Thanks!

Heel feels softer still. The XX9 has the heel encased where the M11 is open and built almost like a crash pad. Compression lines formed after the first game, showing how they cushion. Forefoot is identical to the XX9.

Thanks Duke. Sounds like a better fit than the XX9 for my heavy heel striking.

i thought the christmas colorway was supposed to be $170..$10 more than other colorways cuz its leather..but when i ordered at nike.com they're only 160

Nice review I like the Christmas colorway a lot , looks nice. I still will pass on principle alone for the lack of air in the heel though.

Just waiting on that inevitable sale price on melo kicks. Year in/out he has a top 5 performance sneaker every season since the M3.

Would have been hilarious if the black/gold pair was nicknamed the "honey nut Cheerios". [emoji]128540[/emoji]

Would have been hilarious if the black/gold pair was nicknamed the "honey nut Cheerios". [emoji]128540[/emoji]
You know someone had to tweet or submit that 
laugh.gif

@duke40   excellent review Bryan -- great to see you take your work to Weartesters as well.

I've got a replacement pair of the xmas pair coming in Friday.  Looking forward to giving them some burn over the weekend.  Hope the zoom bags are intact on the replacement pair

Ordered the Christmas cw. I've been wanting to ball in leather shoes. The woven upper on the XX9 is fantastic, but doesn't feel as good as broken in leather.

Gin - my Christmas pair got loose quick but the leather I am sure broke in. I would think that synthetic should also.

Back
Top Bottom