The Official Melo M11 Thread.

You guys think the black/gold will sell quickly? Going to Vegas next weekend so I'm trying to hold off on buying for now.

Hopefully these make it till 100. Will not pay anything above that

I got my M10s for $65 recently so I hope I'm able to find the M11s for that cheap.

If the Knicks end up shutting him down for the season, they'll go on sale sooner than later.

It's hard to wait, really like the colorways. Is Mike/JB hurting themselves by launching too many colorways and shoes? The M10 and SE are still on sale for about $100. Obviously, their bread and butter are the retros, but it seems like there's is no interest in the SuperFly, CP3, and now the M11s. I've already seen the SF3 at discounted prices. It's just a waiting game now.

Highly anticipated these as a performance shoe. I've had almost every Melo model but I skipped the M10s last year. Had at least 5 pairs of the m8s to play in, probably my favorite shoe on court of all time.

These feel great. I was concerned that they would be too small since I had to settle for a size 13 instead of 13.5.  13 is my TTS, but melo's have been running narrow past couple years.  These feel okay though.

The materials and shape is great and I prefer this colorway to all the ones being released.  But holy sheit..they really bedazzled these. Glitter EVERYWHERE. really sucks. going to put some normal laces in these as i cant take the sparkles.  anyone wanna trade M11 laces with me, let me know.

another dud in the melo line
eyes.gif

^^^^ Yep - well said. This shoe is a PLAYING shoe- you know, for basketball. If used properly, it can be helpful.

Last edited:
Tried on the blk/gold. I'm sold. Better than the M10 in terms of comfort. Trying hard not to cop for retail plus gift card etc. they will drop in price but wow Melo/JB got another bit with this one. It's a shame they won't be work in the playoffs.

:lol:

Some peoples opinions you ignore. You look at his avatar and it tells you everything.

I said this earlier and got flamed lol. Funny thing is the dudes who posted this. Review did a good job and in there jordan xx9 open run they had the same thing to say about other reviewers, that i did.

Last edited:
I don't understand the hate on the design I think the silhouette looks great and the cw of the Christmas is really nice. Top it off with nice materials and performance and we have a winner. People mad sleeping on the M11. I'd cop the gray cw in a heartbeat if it was good leather.

I said this earlier and got flamed lol. Funny thing is the dudes who posted this. Review did a good job and in there jordan xx9 open run they had the same thing to say about other reviewers, that i did.

It was the way you came off.

But Nightwing created a lane that nobody else was really doing. I'm glad others started doing it, because people were starting to create his word as gospel.

Gin - my Christmas pair got loose quick but the leather I am sure broke in. I would think that synthetic should also.
Thanks duke40, great review as well!  Looking forward to your Hyperrev 2015 review

It was the way you came off.

But Nightwing created a lane that nobody else was really doing. I'm glad others started doing it, because people were starting to create his word as gospel.

My bad, it was all in good spirit I met the guy and had no idea he did what he did, he def deserves credit for this.

I just wasnt impressed at all with his game

have u watched that video they did of the open run? Its pretty bad

^^^ been to a few of those open runs and honestly, for the most part, no one can play.. Most of the guys there are Writers from websites or sports stations and have no idea how to put a ball in the basket, or there are the YouTube fashion channel guys I just want to stand on the sideline and stare at the product. I've only seen five or six people that could really play out of approximately 50 to 60 every time I get invited.

Last edited:
Revs should be here Thursday. Working on the kyries right now.

not to derail thread but what is your opionion of the kyries thus far?

I am torn between trying M11's Jordan 29 as my next hoop shoe. My M10's are really starting to wear.

Kyrie - ehhh. Not impressed with any aspect, but the sum is okay. Traction is good, real good, but the heel feels more cushioned than the forefoot. Fit loosened up for me and is great in the forefoot and midfoot- heel has to be tight tight to lock in.

If you liked it loved the M10, I think the M11 is better than the XX9. The XX9 is lock down but very minimal. Cushionin is almost same but the heel of the XX9, to me, compressed better and smoother.

question i am looking at the website and it says the same for each shoe being synthetic perforated leather

i thought the xmas was supposed to be more expensive? Did I miss something here?

question i am looking at the website and it says the same for each shoe being synthetic perforated leather

i thought the xmas was supposed to be more expensive? Did I miss something here?
It was said that it would be more expensive, but in fact there was no difference -- I guess we can't complain

Know that the leather upfront (not the heel portion) is definitely leather on the christmas pair though despite the lack of $10 increase

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom