The Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread Vol. Snake's Last Hurrah | It's Out | Don't Post Spoilers!

finnns2003 wrote:
never mind... solidus was made later on, and in a slightly different way. makes sense
So they were triplets? I am still kind of confused on when and how Solidus was made?

i won't say here for spoiler issues. but they're not exactly 'triplets'. solidus wasn't born with his siblings

Question

in the start of the game there is a girl talking to herself while cooking eggs, it didn't make sense to me. Can some one fill me in? I though I had abootleg game when i saw that.

The Sunny bit - I think it was just a way of introducing Sunny... she's not a good cook, but enjoys cooking eggs and can also do some fortune-telling fromthe eggs... each mission briefing is slightly different, almost showing Sunny evolving I guess... all a part of Hideo's unique storytelling...

finally found time to beat it. just wow... where do they go from here?

edit: and i found it disturbing to see a car with the license plate "gw" afterwards. no lie.

i just want to see who 'leads' the next game. it's hard to imagine someone or a group of people putting together what the patriots and philosophersdid. what an amazing story

Originally Posted by parada45

MGS1>MGS4>MGS2>MGS3

In my opinion
crazy.. MGS3 was dope. I liked that level where you have to kill that boss in the mountains with the sniper.
pimp.gif

I've played and beat all of them. Ever since the first Metal Gear came out. The first on the playstation actually.

MGS4 > MGS1 > MGS3 > MGS2 IMO.

it's fitting that i beat the game on independence day... flows so well with what kojima puts together

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by parada45

MGS1>MGS4>MGS2>MGS3

In my opinion
crazy.. MGS3 was dope. I liked that level where you have to kill that boss in the mountains with the sniper.
pimp.gif

I've played and beat all of them. Ever since the first Metal Gear came out. The first on the playstation actually.

MGS4 > MGS1 > MGS3 > MGS2 IMO.
I am playing through them again and am On Sons Of Liberty right now. I dunno maybe after a refresher I might change my mind. Man that boss the end mademe hate that game.

i don't know if any nt'ers figured this out, or if it was revealed... if GW was on outer haven, and JD was in space. where were the other three AIcores?

JD stands for john doe
the unofficial first president of the US

but GW defeated him in a revolver duel

hence Ocelot's idol is GW

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

What do those other acronyms stand for (AI, GW, etc) if you care to elaborate?
they said it in the game...
they're the initials of the presidents

it's AL not AI
as in Abraham Lincoln

ai is artificial intelligence. gw is our 1st president's initials. tj is thomas jefferson, al is abraham lincoln, and tr is theodore... pretty selfexplanatory, the presidents on rushmore

on the ship? i simply gunned down the frogs the first time. then hauled +$@ until i got to the gekkos. then use the rail gun and i think about 3-4 more come.kill them, and don't worry about the frogs. just open that watertight door, run in, and get to the next area. easy as pie.

on my next playthrough though, it will be more hard as i don't want to kill anyone...

Back
Top Bottom