The Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread Vol. Snake's Last Hurrah | It's Out | Don't Post Spoilers!

dang yo I wish I knew somebody who had a ps3. I heard RentACenter rents those joints out, I'm finna go by there tomorrow when I get off

im on line for my gs midnight release now. jus bout an hour to go can't wait.

had enough credit left over after tradeins to pick up the guide... definitely not opening that til after the first run through.

now its just
tick tock

I have to wait till 10am tomorrow morning, +$$@ you gamecrazy, +$$@ YOU
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
!

Being in Shanghai makes me miss out on this. I had to get the bundle from konami.com (40 gb gunmetal one). I hope it is worth it once I return to the states.

i almost had it at Sears then another idiot sale associate came over and told the guy he couldnt sell it to me yet...some total nerd dude who probably thoughthe was saving the world by screwing me outta this game early

so I did what any pissed off person would do, i came home and took out some people in GTA4

Just picked mine up, installing it now. Probably play the story til the weekend, then see wassup with mgo.

^nice. imma try to pick mines up early in the morning. hopefully they will still have the bundle packs. good luck

Originally Posted by bamez

hahaha at the intro movie... i thought i got the wrong game.

stop right there. no more. even if ur really not saying anything detailed about the game

enjoy the game

quietly
wink.gif

i have never played any MGS before, are you just in stealthy creep mode all the time like hit man?

My gamecrazy called me 20mins ago, the midnight release is back ON, chea!!!!
Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i have never played any MGS before, are you just in stealthy creep mode all the time like hit man?

Nah, it's a mixture of stealth, action and adventure. Stealth is the key though (actually some missions require it), but you don't always have to beon some James bond type scheme.

So I log out of COD4, playing with Chris and Anything and what the %%%! do I see...

45619808dm3.jpg

I hate you dblack, I hate you with a passion!
Originally Posted by bamez

hahaha at the intro movie... i thought i got the wrong game.

Shhhhhh... close your yap, or the pump will do it for me!
mad.gif
roll.gif

uummm, ya.. so i just got home from the only 24 hr. wal-mart around my way..

they only had ONE bundle.. me and my girl were 2nd in line..

needless to say, im hurting inside. lol. i'll b stopping by another wal-mart, best buy, and then gamestop tomorrow at 10.

-sigh- oh well. i tried.

Back
Top Bottom