The Official Military Thread. Vol 1

Career summary sent.

Have you guys seen the new LDO/CWO package? Very different.
Thanks bro, I’m on a 96 this wknd but I’ll get to it next week.

Yeah, I skimmed through it briefly but I’ll have to reread it more thoroughly.

Question, when you did your appraisals what rank was your highest officer? My boy Farg got picked up for LDO and a LCDR was his board chair I wanna say.

I had a CWO4, LCDR and CDR.

I would advise you have that same line up.

This was also the first year I had all AO's for my board. One piece of advise I got from a mentor was how can someone from outside of the designator say you can be great at the designator you are applying for? Made sense to me.

^ you guys get to pick?
We don't and I hate that we are mainly judged by SWO's due to the numbers. I need to get my record together. Missing an award and my profile pic. Should be below zone this year. Would be nice to pick up early.

^ you guys get to pick?
We don't and I hate that we are mainly judged by SWO's due to the numbers. I need to get my record together. Missing an award and my profile pic. Should be below zone this year. Would be nice to pick up early.

I'll say every command is different. This last package I was in between commands during the season. I left Bahrain in June and reported in July. I made contact with my new command and let them know I had interviews lined up and they gave me the OK. I know they contacted my board members and since they were very well known on the water front, they signed off on it.

Hope you pick up early! I'm giving these guys 6 more and I'm done. Wifey is about to be an electrical engineer...It's time to be a stay at home dad.

I'll say every command is different. This last package I was in between commands during the season. I left Bahrain in June and reported in July. I made contact with my new command and let them know I had interviews lined up and they gave me the OK. I know they contacted my board members and since they were very well known on the water front, they signed off on it.

Hope you pick up early! I'm giving these guys 6 more and I'm done. Wifey is about to be an electrical engineer...It's time to be a stay at home dad.

haha thanks. Your wife going to be making bank. I don't think I can do 20. I am at 7 now. Might just ride the wave until I am comfortable with my skillset. I want more babies and the military isn't motherly/wife friendly. Most senior ranking women are divorced or you know what. No shade but I just can't fade that.

I hope today our fallen Shipmates, Marines, Battle Buddies and Airmen received their proper honors for their sacrifice and giving their all.

On another note, make sure you all are checking on your juniors and even peers. A command just had three suicides over the past two weeks. Mental health issues are real out here.

Reenlisted today for 5 more years, hooyah.

No bonus tho, just a pen. Lol.

20190530_134242.jpg

To all the fam that are up for Chief, good luck and try to enjoy this weekend, or what’s left of it. Try to enjoy the Season, although it is easier said than done, it’s not all bs/bad.
I keep hearing that bro and also to have fun with it. My Senior Chief was talking to us yesterday about it, he said basically you’re gonna be reprogrammed to think about things differently than you do now.

I started terminal leave in May in my last day in the Navy was June 30th. The Navy was an amazing ride enjoining was one of the best decisions to my life. I got to is it places I would have never been to otherwise, made lifelong friends and being an officer in the Navy opened a lot of doors for me. With that said I'm glad I'm leaving.

Also, at my last duty station I was fortunate enough to work with a lot of retired military who really gave me great information on navigating the VA disability system. I filed a disability claim and got 80%

20190726_175821.jpg

20190726_180030.jpg

If any of you guys are seperating soon and want help with your disability claim, DM me

I started terminal leave in May in my last day in the Navy was June 30th. The Navy was an amazing ride enjoining was one of the best decisions to my life. I got to is it places I would have never been to otherwise, made lifelong friends and being an officer in the Navy opened a lot of doors for me. With that said I'm glad I'm leaving.

Also, at my last duty station I was fortunate enough to work with a lot of retired military who really gave me great information on navigating the VA disability system. I filed a disability claim and got 80%

20190726_175821.jpg

20190726_180030.jpg

If any of you guys are seperating soon and want help with your disability claim, DM me

I got sometime but anytime I see numbers like that I reach out.

Well today was the day...here is to at least six more years and 12 if I want the full 30..

20191206_113702.jpg

Back
Top Bottom