The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by nightruans

i played the demo today for ps3... was not impressed, game is wack just being honest...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 i hope your not serious

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i played the demo today for ps3... was not impressed, game is wack just being honest...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 i hope your not serious

Homeboy sounds salty if you ask me. Maybe he sucks in fighting games
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 i hope your not serious

Homeboy sounds salty if you ask me. Maybe he sucks in fighting games
laugh.gif

Joystiq.com are reporting claims that Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment are likely to adopt a new online "pass token" system that will effect the coming release of Mortal Kombat.

The system -- designed to curb piracy and the growing second-hand market -- will allegedly not be promoted in any aspect by Warner Brothers themselves, who have reportedly sent information packages to retailers via e-mail, with the intention of marketting tokens for independent sale in stores.

In an excerpt published by Joystiq, a price point of $9.99 is made clear, with players able to access a two-day free trial before being forced into a code purchase. The scheme does not seem likely to effect new copies, which come packaged with the required token.
Mortal Kombat, available on April 19 for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, includes a one-time-use registration code that gives players access to all online modes in the game. Players who do not have a code will get a free two-day trial of the online play and then be able to purchase the online modes for 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE Marketplace and $9.99 on the PlayStation Network.

Competitive online play has been a major feature promoted in the build-up of Mortal Kombat. With brand new purchases expected to contain the required online token, the effect of the new system will likely be minimal as the industry adapts to control its market. Similar systems have already been adopted by EA and THQ.

Despite negative reaction online; EA Chief Financial Officier, Eric Brown, told a 2010 Deutsche Bank 2010 Technology Conference that backlash had not been significant for their sports titles [via gamasutra]. The system, in it's infancy, was credited with extending revenue in the secondary market. WB is expected to utilize the online pass in a variety of upcoming titles, in different capacities.

The original report is available on Joystiq.com. Thanks to kabal-zero for forwarding the article. If you have news, let Mortal Kombat Online know about it via the submissions form. You can also follow MKO on twitter, @MK_Online.

Joystiq.com are reporting claims that Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment are likely to adopt a new online "pass token" system that will effect the coming release of Mortal Kombat.

The system -- designed to curb piracy and the growing second-hand market -- will allegedly not be promoted in any aspect by Warner Brothers themselves, who have reportedly sent information packages to retailers via e-mail, with the intention of marketting tokens for independent sale in stores.

In an excerpt published by Joystiq, a price point of $9.99 is made clear, with players able to access a two-day free trial before being forced into a code purchase. The scheme does not seem likely to effect new copies, which come packaged with the required token.
Mortal Kombat, available on April 19 for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, includes a one-time-use registration code that gives players access to all online modes in the game. Players who do not have a code will get a free two-day trial of the online play and then be able to purchase the online modes for 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE Marketplace and $9.99 on the PlayStation Network.

Competitive online play has been a major feature promoted in the build-up of Mortal Kombat. With brand new purchases expected to contain the required online token, the effect of the new system will likely be minimal as the industry adapts to control its market. Similar systems have already been adopted by EA and THQ.

Despite negative reaction online; EA Chief Financial Officier, Eric Brown, told a 2010 Deutsche Bank 2010 Technology Conference that backlash had not been significant for their sports titles [via gamasutra]. The system, in it's infancy, was credited with extending revenue in the secondary market. WB is expected to utilize the online pass in a variety of upcoming titles, in different capacities.

The original report is available on Joystiq.com. Thanks to kabal-zero for forwarding the article. If you have news, let Mortal Kombat Online know about it via the submissions form. You can also follow MKO on twitter, @MK_Online.

Originally Posted by peanut214

Before: MK Sales ^
After this news: MK Sales still ^ 
laugh.gif

Before: MK Sales ^
After this news: MK Sales still ^ 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Safe to say I won't be playing online. I'm not paying an additional $9.99 + tax to unlock a feature.

You get the code for free when you buy the game new. You only have to pay if you buy the game used.

Safe to say I won't be playing online. I'm not paying an additional $9.99 + tax to unlock a feature.

You get the code for free when you buy the game new. You only have to pay if you buy the game used.

Exactly , same thing with EA sports titles like Madden and Fifa

Exactly , same thing with EA sports titles like Madden and Fifa

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

Im thinking of seriously preordering from amazon to get Reptile's old custom
laugh.gif
. I seriously think he looks ******ed the way he looks now
sick.gif
looking like a green parakeet with scales. His appearance went downhill after mortal kombat III and lets not even mention Armagedon Reptile. Ok venting over
laugh.gif
came in to post that i wasn't sure where to preorder from and was going to ask for suggestions. seen your post at the top of the page though
pimp.gif
. this pretty much seals the amazon deal. reptile was my dude in mk2 and his look in the new one is 
alien.gif

not sure if i need to cop one of these for the TE stick though. need a 360 demo so i can find out.  

caf1554064d62e14fbc909f348d7689e4e42675.jpg
6fe2586424643d4120f16a8e8719605acd44d0e.jpg

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

Im thinking of seriously preordering from amazon to get Reptile's old custom
laugh.gif
. I seriously think he looks ******ed the way he looks now
sick.gif
looking like a green parakeet with scales. His appearance went downhill after mortal kombat III and lets not even mention Armagedon Reptile. Ok venting over
laugh.gif
came in to post that i wasn't sure where to preorder from and was going to ask for suggestions. seen your post at the top of the page though
pimp.gif
. this pretty much seals the amazon deal. reptile was my dude in mk2 and his look in the new one is 
alien.gif

not sure if i need to cop one of these for the TE stick though. need a 360 demo so i can find out.  

caf1554064d62e14fbc909f348d7689e4e42675.jpg
6fe2586424643d4120f16a8e8719605acd44d0e.jpg

does anyone know if all the characters will be unlockable from the beginning? Or are we gonna have to do that Street Fighter nonsense about getting perfects and ultra finishes during arcade mode?

does anyone know if all the characters will be unlockable from the beginning? Or are we gonna have to do that Street Fighter nonsense about getting perfects and ultra finishes during arcade mode?

Back
Top Bottom