The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

As i Cyrax mainer who just found out about the bomb trap it is mad cheap but the only character who needs to be nerfed is Kung Lao. These tournament videos could tell you that much. He's like Sagat in the original SFIV but worse because he's fast

As i Cyrax mainer who just found out about the bomb trap it is mad cheap but the only character who needs to be nerfed is Kung Lao. These tournament videos could tell you that much. He's like Sagat in the original SFIV but worse because he's fast

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Ive heard that Kung Lao will be nerfed as well. 

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Ive heard that Kung Lao will be nerfed as well. 

Saw the homie Markman putting in some quality work in one of the vids
pimp.gif

Always havin trouble with Kung Lao and Scorpion dudes online. They spam that hell fire and the teleport smh

Always havin trouble with Kung Lao and Scorpion dudes online. They spam that hell fire and the teleport smh

How are ya'll even playing this online? My copy keeps telling me they're doing maintenance and I can't redeem my code
30t6p3b.gif

How are ya'll even playing this online? My copy keeps telling me they're doing maintenance and I can't redeem my code
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom