The Official My Sex Offender Is More Attractive Than Your Sex Offender Game.

wsor_cstm.jpeg

First Name: STANLEY
Last Name: TINSLEY
Physical Characteristics
Hair:BRO Eye:BRO
Height:6'01" Weight:195 POUNDS
Conviction date not reported
CHILD MOLESTATION
Offender's age at conviction not reported
572706eb9.jpg

My neighborhood (Forest Hills) didnt have more than 2 or 3 , but damn brooklyn .. I clicked on one red dot , and @@@% said there are multiple offenders listedat this address .. agev me 6 names .. in one block ??
nerd.gif
{Foxxy Brown}"Broooklyn BEEF / who wants that"

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

game. set. match.
6e1151ee53bbaa13e7dee46c6481013f993759f.jpg

Stats
HT: 5'6"
WT: 125
Conviction: 288(a) - LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS
address
grin.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

My neighborhood (Forest Hills) didnt have more than 2 or 3 , but damn brooklyn .. I clicked on one red dot , and @@@% said there are multiple offenders listed at this address .. agev me 6 names .. in one block ??
nerd.gif
{Foxxy Brown} "Broooklyn BEEF / who wants that"

roll.gif

i just checked the area around my house and it's pretty clean...at least compared to my school address. the whole thing's pretty sad to tell you thetruth.

readrealimages.aspx

my best friends dad...i found this and he never even knew...i was the one who told him about it
smh.gif

[Barkley]thats turrible[/barkley]

CreateImage.aspx
[table][tr][td]First Name: GARY[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Middle Name: EUGENE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Name: GILBERT[/td] [/tr][/table]Physical Characteristics[table][tr][td]Gender: Male[/td] [td]Race:White[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hair:Brown[/td] [td]Eye:Brown[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Height:5'7"[/td] [td]Weight:156 lbs.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DOB: 01/16/1944[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
2907.05- Gross Sexual Imposition

this thread is a good example why you need to spend your time achieving some sort of status (Wealth, Power, Fame) because most women have the fantasy of being"taken"/dominated on some level...

They'll snitch on a Beta Male, but they'll most likely encourage an Alpha Male to continue...

Improve yourself Physically, Mentally, Financially and Spirtually
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YallKnoWutDisIz

CreateImage.aspx
[table][tr][td]First Name: GARY[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Middle Name: EUGENE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Name: GILBERT[/td] [/tr][/table]Physical Characteristics [table][tr][td]Gender: Male[/td] [td]Race:White[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hair:Brown[/td] [td]Eye:Brown[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Height:5'7"[/td] [td]Weight:156 lbs.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DOB: 01/16/1944[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

this thread is a good example why you need to spend your time achieving some sort of status (Wealth, Power, Fame) because most women have the fantasy of being "taken"/dominated on some level...

They'll snitch on a Beta Male, but they'll most likely encourage an Alpha Male to continue...

pimp.gif

alien.gif

What the hell are you talkin' about...

You do realize that these men "assaulted"/"abused" under-age individuals; you know, those that would be considered minors...

That's why they were convicted--this has nothing to do with being an alpha male or beta male...

But even if it did, by your logic, you're implying that it's OK for an alpha male to sodomize a minor/under-age individual...

I'll look forward to seeing you on "To catch a Predator"...

alien.gif

Originally Posted by YallKnoWutDisIz

CreateImage.aspx
[table][tr][td]First Name: GARY[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Middle Name: EUGENE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Name: GILBERT[/td] [/tr][/table]Physical Characteristics [table][tr][td]Gender: Male[/td] [td]Race:White[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hair:Brown[/td] [td]Eye:Brown[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Height:5'7"[/td] [td]Weight:156 lbs.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DOB: 01/16/1944[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

this thread is a good example why you need to spend your time achieving some sort of status (Wealth, Power, Fame) because most women have the fantasy of being "taken"/dominated on some level...

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

do YOU even know what the hell ur talkin about? Nobody else does.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i almost poo'd myself when i saw his neckparts.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Notice how most of these guys are either very Fat or very skinny..No muscular dudes? that further illustrates my point...
im willing to bet these guys have wack jobs/careers too...
What the hell are you talkin' about...

You do realize that these men "assaulted"/"abused" under-age individuals; you know, those that would be considered minors...

That's why they were convicted--this has nothing to do with being an alpha male or beta male...

But even if it did, by your logic, you're implying that it's OK for an alpha male to sodomize a minor/under-age individual...

I'll look forward to seeing you on "To catch a Predator"...

My bad, I just assumd these guys were rapists, I wast thinkin about the minor thnig
embarassed.gif

The point I was making is, if your a good looking dude, and make alot of money, women will most likely be more receptive to you..so you wont end up like theseguys.
eyes.gif

And actually, youngr girls usually fantasize about hooking up with older dudes...they only snitch when its a lackluster dude who has no power or wealth.Remember the R Kelly case...if it wasnt for someone accidently stumbling on the tape, it would of never even ben an issue.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

game. set. match.
6e1151ee53bbaa13e7dee46c6481013f993759f.jpg

Stats
HT: 5'6"
WT: 125
Conviction: 288(a) - LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS
49f158489ca3af232dbe5ac8d3354526ec0a60a.gif

Back
Top Bottom