THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

^i dont think tht will be a GR, u kno how nike do with the hypes~
i deeply believe if these release, it will be HOH...
maybe i gotta make my first time line up for these, lol
wanted to line up for the jordan xx3s premier or titanium... but th crazy line for a week?! man... i got life to go on, got school to go~ cant mess with tht.

Make these release any time between May and early July and I'll devote a week of my life to these.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

ebay price is rising... how you gonna RECEIVE a rare pair from nate or his people personally and just pawn them off on ebay.. to hell with that. Ill keep themoney myself or give it to a museum.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

$5800 and still going. WOW

I hope the person who ends up buying it has the money to do it, and they aren't getting themselves thousands of dollars in debt for a pair of shoes

JUST FOUND OUT THESE ARE GOING TO BE A LIMITED RELEASE IN THE BEGINNING OF APRIL OR LATE MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The official shirt dropped at hohny and should be at the other hohs this week or next.

Looks exactly like the one he wore in the competition.

Several on eBay already.

Sickness.

I was at HoH last night buying some Amare lites and staff told me they do indeed anticipate a Kryptonate release at their spot. Wasn't able to get muchmore than that. Take it with a huge grain of salt of course.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

I was at HoH last night buying some Amare lites and staff told me they do indeed anticipate a Kryptonate release at their spot. Wasn't able to get much more than that. Take it with a huge grain of salt of course.
your from HOH chicago right?..

i think i remember you.. you are the guy that was trying 2 sell them army foams in everythread..
laugh.gif

back from camp?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

I was at HoH last night buying some Amare lites and staff told me they do indeed anticipate a Kryptonate release at their spot. Wasn't able to get much more than that. Take it with a huge grain of salt of course.
your from HOH chicago right?..

i think i remember you.. you are the guy that was trying 2 sell them army foams in everythread..
laugh.gif

back from camp?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom