THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

Nike Sportswear and Niketown NY along with HOH NY (?)
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

^^^^ I dont think anyone is saying theres something wrong with it.....theyre probably just laughing at the thought of them paying $60. At least thats how I see it. if someone can get 'em off for $60 a shirt, I say more power to them.

Yeah that's what I was getting at. I never have and never will pay more than $200 for a pair of kicks and I sure as hell will never spend $60 on a t-shirt. I'll just buy a bootleg one for $10.
smh.gif

danggg the prices of these on ebay would be crazy
frown.gif
exclusive HOHrelease
mad.gif
this might reach Penny Faoms royal/blue status imo
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by Manglor
dont worry i got you...text me when u wake up....

Got anymore XL-XXL's??
wink.gif

LOL @ people trying to sell this for $60 on eBay.

What is so funny about someone selling the shirt for $60?
Do the math.
First of all, there is only 72 of those shirts made...
24 of those go to Nate to give to his friends and family.
48 go to HOHNY to be sold...

Retail on the shirt is $30
Shipping is roughly $ 7 (could be more or less depending on the packaging, but for argument purposes, lets say $7)
Paypal charges 4% to accept a payment so theres another $2
$30+$7+$2= $39

Is there something wrong with wanting to make $21 dollas profit for your time invested?
You should become an accountant [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]shhun[/color]

no he shouldnt...he forgot the ebay fee haha but hoping to get a medium if any1 has one??

hold up!!! Only 72 kryptonate shirts were made?! none left at HOH NY then im guessing.. ?

these shirts are NOT only exclusive to HOHNY... if Krypts are supposedly droppin at all HOHs, why would the shirts only be exclusive to HOHNY?
If I cop the Krypts when they drop,THEN I'll cop the shirt...no shoes=no shirt for me
but both are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

PS- THOSE ORANGE NYK FPL's are crack also.

I will put a sawed off to the head of ANY HOH line member if need be. The blood of a hypebeast will be spilled over these, word to Wilson Chandler's back!
roll.gif
wow i laughed for like 5 min. Theyhot but damn dog, u gettin midevil on fools.

There are another pair of Nate's up for grabs on ebay. This time its a power seller who has them, and he flames the previous seller
laugh.gif

Makes a good read, currently at 1k You can choose your size!

I kno the shoe that was auctioned off, wasnt the ones nate wore in the contest, But DAMN...
16b6c1b82241070373dba815c430db5f.gif
When u think about it; it's only a pairof shoes YO, that ended off for 20k...
eek.gif
..The deman fa a pair ofshoes..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tepster

There are another pair of Nate's up for grabs on ebay. This time its a power seller who has them, and he flames the previous seller
laugh.gif

I would never bid on those. He don't even have them in his possession. %*@$ for $1000 I could buy tickets to NY and wait in line myself.

Originally Posted by Sallymander

Originally Posted by tepster

laugh.gif

I would never bid on those. He don't even have them in his possession. %*@$ for $1000 I could buy tickets to NY and wait in line myself.
I think thats the plan, whatever size the winning bidder wants they will queue up and get them.Seller also has 1/2 cents too.
1k is a bit steep, id camp out all night for a grand
laugh.gif

i saw tht listing~
i guess he had very strong connection with the HOH, thts y he said winner pick the sz, he guarenteed can get it~
he said tht in the description...
smh... if for tht much? nah i will pass, even thou i think they can be my holy grail...
but... 1000+ for a shoes?! no way...
not even 300 for them... if the retail is 155, n i cannot get them after i lined up... max i will pay for them is only 250~
otherwise, nevermind, lol

Anybody know if the other HOH's besides NYC have the t-shirts? I hope so. I don't want the shirt myself, but if they do have it at the other locationsthen chances are they'll have the shoes too when they drop.

you should probably check the other official threads for their...i think someone said that hohla has a delayed shipment

*edit, im watching the auction but it looks like nobody is biting this time
laugh.gif

you should probably check the other official threads for their...i think someone said that hohla has a delayed shipment

laugh.gif
I think I mentioned this before but the other HOH's should receive their shipment of the Shirts this week.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

laugh.gif
I think I mentioned this before but the other HOH's should receive their shipment of the Shirts this week.

I also just heard from a Nike rep that the shirts will be released on NDC as well

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Anybody know if the other HOH's besides NYC have the t-shirts? I hope so. I don't want the shirt myself, but if they do have it at the other locations then chances are they'll have the shoes too when they drop.

With that logic they would be releasing on NDC as well, which I hope to God is the case!

Back
Top Bottom