THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

Originally Posted by Flashout01

s1qaad.jpg

^Nike way over Adidas literally...

Superman's weaknest are a MUST for me
devil.gif
!!!

the moment i get the HOH word im there in 5.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

EDIT:
BP ill take the pennys Insp., blk/white/royalswoosh, ZIncs, Voltages, and maybe Eggplants.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

23king24 wrote:

yo FRESH are you coppin the 1/2 cents?
Yes sir, what about you?...

But ofcourse. Ima start check stores this week since i see that poeple in Bmore are getting their shipments now then our NY spots should be as well.

I told my girl the second i saw them..that i needed these kicks!!!..she said those are hott too
laugh.gif
..i hope they release

i hope i hope i hope!!!
pimp.gif

I have to admit. I was never interested in Foamposite lites before. After this dunk contest, i want this specific colorway.

i was kind of iffy about the lites until i saw these those are sick, Dwight Howard should be dropped from Adidas for bringing that metaphor to life

^^since you seem to be a cool dude ill give you the word when i find the 1/2 cents and can you let me know if you find them.

Well, I not only like the lime green ones because Nate won in them, but because the portion holding the laces is black. If it was all green, the shoe would beOD. But with the black accent - its sick sick sick.

The orange looks nice but could have used some black to tone it down.

To those saying this was a good dunk contest...I have to say this event has been lousy for years. DH bringing out the second rim and the phone booth made itgood, but I personally think Nate's two prop dunks (Wilson Chandler one & winning one) were kind of "eh...."

Another observation...

The dunk contest is sponsored by Sprite...

The Foam Lites are IDENTICAL to the company colors...

Green Spaulding basketball...

Nate had to have gotten at least 3-4 checks cut for him last night.

Back
Top Bottom