THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Nike should just make these GR especially since St. Patricks day is next month.... they may just outsell the Kobe's and Lebron's. And Reebok needs to release the green Robinson jersey too, you know Knick fans are fiending for those right now.

I would give my left nut for these!!! I really hope they won't be HOH exclusives, but I know what the chances of that are. PLEASE NIKE FOR THE LOVE OF GODRELEASE THESE AROUND THE U.S. AND NOT JUST AT HOH. You could make a killing!!!! Oh and release the Orange Knicks FP's also, cause they are just as sick

on nba tv nate said he went to nike and they made the custom color for him, but he also said they might come out for everyone to get a pair so keep yourfingers crossed you just might see em in your local spots
nerd.gif

I thought the dunk contest was sub-par this year. Nate's dunks were nothing special. But the Foams I like.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

To those saying this was a good dunk contest...I have to say this event has been lousy for years. DH bringing out the second rim and the phone booth made it good, but I personally think Nate's two prop dunks (Wilson Chandler one & winning one) were kind of "eh...."
I'd have to agree Ron..this dunk contest lacked as well as the last few..

We really need to have the leapers like Josh Smith, Lebron James, Dwight Howard, Kobe, and Jason Richardson in the competition..

Hopefully Lebron comes through on his promise..

But Nate's kicks made my day..we should call 'em the Green Goblin's
pimp.gif

^^what do green goblin got to do with superman the hole purpose of the shoe was that he was gonna hurt superman duhhh...the shoes alone was a prop along withthe green ball ,the green uniform,ect..thats why they call em kryptonites..nates....to be honest the kid from the trailblazers and those corny props made thecontest wack when howerd hit the 12foot dunk everybody response was like ehhh ok..atleast this year somebody had on exclusive kicks

finally..... a foamposite lite that i actually seem interested in... when he broke those out, i just started tap dancing.....

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

^^what do green goblin got to do with superman the hole purpose of the shoe was that he was gonna hurt superman duhhh...the shoes alone was a prop along with the green ball ,the green uniform,ect..thats why they call em kryptonites..nates....to be honest the kid from the trailblazers and those corny props made the contest wack when howerd hit the 12foot dunk everybody response was like ehhh ok..atleast this year somebody had on exclusive kicks

They don't have anythin to do with Superman..however..the Green Goblin wore flightposites and these are flightposite lites..and they were green..so no harmdone..don't take it to heart..
laugh.gif

Newbies take everythin so hard..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

But Nate's kicks made my day..we should call 'em the Green Goblin's
pimp.gif

sorry bro, but the green goblins go to the flightposites worn by willy dafoe in spidermang.

OMG Nate Robinson was spectacular! Harold Miner aka BABY JORDAN dunk but at 5'7. And Jumping over Dwight so easily (to be honest, I didn't think hecould do it).

Nate Robinson has made me regret selling my icey Penny Foams...and now I NEED some kryptoNATE foam lites.

on nba tv nate said he went to nike and they made the custom color for him, but he also said they might come out for everyone to get a pair so keep your fingers crossed you just might see em in your local spots
nerd.gif

I was thinking most likely a HOH release but with the buzz on em it would be best for a GR
if anything they could have the one with the logo @ HOH and release a logo less version for GR
idk

a large part of me wants them but how would u go about rockin em casually?

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

on nba tv nate said he went to nike and they made the custom color for him, but he also said they might come out for everyone to get a pair so keep your fingers crossed you just might see em in your local spots
nerd.gif

I was thinking most likely a HOH release but with the buzz on em it would be best for a GR
if anything they could have the one with the logo @ HOH and release a logo less version for GR
idk

a large part of me wants them but how would u go about rockin em casually?

That actually makes the most sense. Pretty much a win win situation.

Can anyone even think of a sneaker that had this much buzz this fast without prior notice from All-Star weekend ever?

Hell, if a company could general release Chris Webber's aluminum foil CDubbs and Sprewell's "spinner" sneakers and do somewhat decentnumbers, this shoe as a general release should be a guarantee for success.

dmxgod i aint take it to hart bra its just that your green goblin talk was wack
tongue.gif
i got nothing but love for everybody on NT.... now how i would sport the joints its only 2 ways wouldn't rock em in the summer too brightmight blind somebody but for the rest of winter and spring can't go wrong with a army new era, grey hood, some 501 jeans or lose fit jeans(not tobaggy&never tight) or thug it out plain white tee or a tee with a ill design(sunting with green and black in it) and those 501 or lose fit jeans (ralphlauren) and its on and poppin'
happy.gif

this shoe gets no attention and then nike slaps some neon green on it, gives it a nickname and yall chomp down on that bait so fast.
laugh.gif

6ffcp76.jpg

man..
gotta have those, i m pretty sure nike will release em as HOH pretty soon~
this slam dunk contest is nike's promotion lol

man..
gotta have those, i m pretty sure nike will release em as HOH pretty soon~
this slam dunk contest is nike's promotion lol

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

this shoe gets no attention and then nike slaps some neon green on it, gives it a nickname and yall chomp down on that bait so fast.
laugh.gif

6ffcp76.jpg

its not just that, everybody knows all-star weekend is when some ill exclusive sneakers come out, check the jordans of ray allen and chris paul, or the jointsjr smith had on, somebody else mite have on some ill lites tonite who knows, but all-star weekend is one hell of a promotion..ohh and him sporting em in thedunk contest got me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

laugh.gif

6ffcp76.jpg
stop fakin.... u know u coppin the first day
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom