THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

^^^^^
Hey guys i just got of my accounting class and i see dudes in here joking about me being grimey---false,how dare u disrespect me.The dude in NYc i said"meet me at The Pharmacy by the Port Authority and the other dude in LA i didnt say that boss--how am i a scammer?i got like 20,000 cash str8 forsneakers---watch when i show love on these and the haters will not have any!by the way im smoking Cinderella 99.If u really wanted to know!But honestly iwillbe the only one in Baltimore or Dmv wearing these.Coming to a theater near you.I am notA SCAMMER I AM A WELL OFF SNEAKER CONISSEUR WHO LIKES TO SHOW LOVE.wHYWOULD I WANT TO COMPROMISE MY FUTURE TO ROB SOMEBODY OR SCAM SOMEBODY.I GET TOOOOOO MUCH MONEY FOR THAT--BY THE WAY PM ME FOR THE PEARLS------AND I SAID I WILLHAVE 4 PAIR O MONDAY ------AND 1 IS MINE SO THAT LEAVES 3 CAPICHE--POPETYE'S HERE I COME OFF THE D TRAIN!

I think after these releasing its obvious that Nike listens to the internet more than we think. As soon as these came out the buzz on the internet was crazy.

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

Orange aint dropping yet douggy!stay tuned!
Stay tuned to what??? The Orange Edition isn't releasing
indifferent.gif

Can someone please clarify.

NiketownNYC & HOHNYC.. are receiving kryptonates?

just wanna make sure.

Thanks niketalk.

Francis

^^^^^
Hey guys i just got of my accounting class and i see dudes in here joking about me being grimey---false,how dare u disrespect me.The dude in NYc i said "meet me at The Pharmacy by the Port Authority and the other dude in LA i didnt say that boss--how am i a scammer?i got like 20,000 cash str8 for sneakers---watch when i show love on these and the haters will not have any!by the way im smoking Cinderella 99.If u really wanted to know!But honestly iwill be the only one in Baltimore or Dmv wearing these.Coming to a theater near you.I am notA SCAMMER I AM A WELL OFF SNEAKER CONISSEUR WHO LIKES TO SHOW LOVE.wHY WOULD I WANT TO COMPROMISE MY FUTURE TO ROB SOMEBODY OR SCAM SOMEBODY.I GET TOOOOOO MUCH MONEY FOR THAT--BY THE WAY PM ME FOR THE PEARLS------AND I SAID I WILL HAVE 4 PAIR O MONDAY ------AND 1 IS MINE SO THAT LEAVES 3 CAPICHE--POPETYE'S HERE I COME OFF THE D TRAIN!
Bragging isn't cool man and no one gives a S H I T. So S T F U

I heard a number of things about these.... The orange one's should be released at the end of the month.... i'm not sure about the Kryptonate'sthough... An' 20 thou. thats someone's Mortgage payment for 2 months... thats Crazy...

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Either I'm bugging out or I posted in a totally diff.. post, but I tried to post that I would be willing to help some dudes with pairs of these, if I can. I'm in NY on 112th, very close to HOH.

To be real I'm looking for some compensation of course, but just P.M. if interested.
did this dude get banned or something? his profile doesn't exist and the pm's go to no one...

GUYS PM ME BECAUSE IF U NEED HELP WIT THESE I GOT U.NO LIE PINKY SWARE(NO *+%+)

i see that your not reluctant to hooking it up, good to see these days.

Wow I was heading to Chitown for St Patty's but NYC will do this year. These joints better be worth it...

^^^^^
Hey guys i just got of my accounting class and i see dudes in here joking about me being grimey---false,how dare u disrespect me.The dude in NYc i said "meet me at The Pharmacy by the Port Authority and the other dude in LA i didnt say that boss--how am i a scammer?i got like 20,000 cash str8 for sneakers---watch when i show love on these and the haters will not have any!by the way im smoking Cinderella 99.If u really wanted to know!But honestly iwill be the only one in Baltimore or Dmv wearing these.Coming to a theater near you.I am notA SCAMMER I AM A WELL OFF SNEAKER CONISSEUR WHO LIKES TO SHOW LOVE.wHY WOULD I WANT TO COMPROMISE MY FUTURE TO ROB SOMEBODY OR SCAM SOMEBODY.I GET TOOOOOO MUCH MONEY FOR THAT--BY THE WAY PM ME FOR THE PEARLS------AND I SAID I WILL HAVE 4 PAIR O MONDAY ------AND 1 IS MINE SO THAT LEAVES 3 CAPICHE--POPETYE'S HERE I COME OFF THE D TRAIN!

i m the dude from LA, i never ever said u r a scamer in my PM either my replies... lol
dont over react on this~
cuz yr over react, ppl r doubting u, thts all~
if u really can cop it for me, i will be happy to have them ship to me~ but i need the pix of the shoes with yr name tag and date~
thts the way of selling/buying on here~
thts all i can say and i wnt to say~
i never said u r a scamer, period!

need size 10 kryptonate badly...
wish i m in NYC during st. patrict day...
sigh...

sz 10!!! kryptonate!!

I'm not banned. My profile hasn't switched form ezBoard to yuku for some reason...you have to replace the "e" with a "u" in theurl.

Back
Top Bottom