The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the outrage when Russ checked a text message :lol:
Something about food isn't seen as disrespect
9zy7x0_th (2).png

I've had full course meals and zero eye contact while someone is talking to me. No problems

Soon as I checked one text message doe

5df773d8fd9db276fe0a6c55.jpeg

He just letting y'all know another 50 spicy is coming. I'm glad he gave regular basic answers. Pressers are so cringe with those formal questions as if it's so deep. They played ball and lost. Goodness.

Something about food isn't seen as disrespect
9zy7x0_th (2).png

I've had full course meals and zero eye contact while someone is talking to me. No problems

Soon as I checked one text message doe

5df773d8fd9db276fe0a6c55.jpeg
True. You're doing a bodily necessity instead of consuming more info elsewhere. I hate when people are on their phone when I'm talking to them and l don't do it when people talk to me either. 80s baby tho, so I'm in a different era.

If it's a game 82 of his farewell season, and he gets the eternal green light, why couldn't he?

My man it's been 60 yrs for a reason :lol:

We've seen green lights / nuclear scoring from dudes in their prime and 81 is the closest anyone has got.

Bron gonna be 42 and bent off the Chateauneuf-du-Pape. It ain't happening.

Sitting at the presser crunching on drummettes all in the microphone is some Mad King **** :nthat:

Last edited:
Year 21 Lebby going back to Cleveland and saying "I'm going to sit back and just do my part. I know it's the young fellas team! " while simultaneously hijacking the organization and stunting the young fellas growth is going to be entertaining television and sport media :lol:

Not to mention trading Garland to make room for Bronny.

Amazing what he can do at 36 when he’s not tasked to play 38-45 minutes a night and match up against 6’10”+ centers. He could probably play another 4 years in that environment
Never mind the fact that his conditioning is top notch now. The Miami Heat required 8% body fat has done wonders for his game. On top of shoes he used to always post pancakes with sprinkles, ice cream etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom