The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kEYErie a conspiracy theorist. That’s all there’s really too it.

No, that’s my point

the option to get vaxed or not is a personal choice in theory. That means that if you agree that it is a personal choice, then you have to agree with the concept of like, everyone not getting the jab.

and if that were the case, Covid would be taking even more people out than it’s already doing

like if we agreed with the premise that the Jab is a personal choice, how many people would have to die in order for you to agree with it being mandated?

ive given up trying understand that crowd

abortion rights, is not viewed as a personal choice

covid, which is an airborne virus, they want personal choice

some white kid shoots up a school, let’s just twiddle our thumbs until everyone moves on to the next story

personally, smoking is a happy balance to me.. if you want to choose to do it, others shouldn’t be impacted by it

kEYErie a conspiracy theorist. That’s all there’s really too it.

B1-MW87-Aj-AGnj.gif

What does being a hooper since you were 4 have to do with you having to speak on things that matter to you :lol:

He’s just saying hooping has always been and will continue to be a big part of his life. Him stopping to do this bear on a tricycle routine won’t stop him from playing in the future 😂

I can’t comprehend the people saying good for Kyrie when the only solution to “getting back to normal” is getting vaccinated. Aren’t these people just tired of the pandemic too?

They're using him to push their agenda. He's now a tool in their game. The one thing he said he didn't want to become. The same people in his corner have most likely all been vaccinated themselves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom