The official NBA Bum thread vol. Von Wafer

btk

Joined Dec 17, 2008
Anyone see him get his @%# sent to the locker room? Who does this dude think he is yelling at the coach for mins? If you had game in the first place anddidn't play like a lunatic with your shot selection, you'd prob get more PT. Sit ya @%# down, you suck.

Joined Dec 15, 2004
he is not a bum...son is ballin' right now but that little situation with the coach just shows how much of a pee-on some of these guys are to theirorganizations

Joined Apr 24, 2006
really, what was Wafer thinking? he wasn't playing bad, I don't know what he was doing arguing with the coach

Joined Sep 8, 2002
Dude doesn't know his place. actin' like the coach gotta give a #($&# bout' what he says.

Joined Jul 23, 2007
I gotta know what he could possibly be arguin over? He didn't pass the gatorade to the left fast enough? He aint wanna get up out his seat for anothertimeout?

*shrugs

Joined Feb 13, 2007
dude is straight garbage.
he hit one 3 and was shouting like he hit the game winner.
this dude went from a 10-day offer to talking back to the coach.
i wouldn't be surprised if this guy doesn't see minutes for the rest of the playoffs.

btw
von's real name- Vakeaton Quamar Wafer

Joined Apr 28, 2009
sasha's gayfish self has been hacking him everytime he's touched the ball i'd be pissed too

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now