The official NBA Bum thread vol. Von Wafer

laugh.gif
I forgot that he used to play with the Lakers

i hate von wafer but dude is balling right now, the true bum is Luke freaking Walton. Period

I dont know arguments happen all the time in pro sports so it mustve been bad or Adleman overreacted.

But it wasnt bad enough to get caught on camera?

Kinda like a JR but dude JR has got moves and quickness while Von looks like he hasn't worked on what he has especially with his floaters that never go in.

I believe it was because he was taken out the game. Dumb move either way to act up.

Let's add Bynum to this thread though. He's supposed to be the 'missing piece' too that the Lakers didn't have last year. Now they do, andhe's been ghost.

Von Wafer's done really, really well against the Lake Show in the regular season, and he seems to have a chip on his shoulder because the Lakers got rid ofhim for whatever reason.

He was probably begging Adelman to get into the game and wouldn't shut up about it.

Fearless wrote:
i hate von wafer but dude is balling right now, the true bum is Luke freaking Walton. Period
Cosign
pimp.gif
�-
[h1]http://dimemag.com/[/h1]

[h4]http://dimemag.com/category/smack/��By Aron Phillips[/h4]

kirk-snyder.jpg

No, don't worry, that isn't LeBron James. Back from obscurity, Kirk Snyder was arrested earlier today after he broke into his neighbor's home around 3:40 AM and attacked him while he was sleeping.
He is due to appear for arraignment on charges of aggravated burglary and felonious assault 9 a.m. Tuesday in Mason Municipal Court.

A female resident told investigators she was awakened by the sound of glass breaking downstairs.

When she got up to investigate, a tall assailant pushed her aside and ran to the upstairs bedroom where he began to beat her sleeping husband, authorities said.

The woman said she was able to pull the hood off the suspect's head. The man ran out the same back door he broken in.

A police canine and other information led deputies to Snyder's nearby residence. He was taken into custody within minutes of the attack.

Wow. What a fall from glory. If you can remember, Nevada's Snyder was the 16th player taken in the 2004 NBA Draft.

http://

Originally Posted by franchise3

I believe it was because he was taken out the game. Dumb move either way to act up.

Let's add Bynum to this thread though. He's supposed to be the 'missing piece' too that the Lakers didn't have last year. Now they do, and he's been ghost.
He's still hurt isn't he?

von wafer's whole aura is awful.

the wack mohawk,

rockin j's on the court when he has no right to.

i can't stand this lame

Hopefully dude doesn't turn out to be a bum...my boy Jaime is a huge Rockets fan and just told me his soon-to-be-born son's middle name will be"Von," and he wasn't playing around. Also, dude's baby is going to have a vonhawk ASAP; I guarantee it.

Originally Posted by itsphillthy

von wafer's whole aura is awful.

the wack mohawk,

rockin j's on the court when he has no right to.

i can't stand this lame

thats word right there. He's a lil attention +%*%*, but sucks. Get the ball into Yao and stop throwing up garbage.

And Adelman is a player's coach so Von must have did something to really set him off to send him to the back

Von should know his role and do better.

Von is sick. Get off his case. Theres nothing wrong with being eager to play. Especially when you have proven yourself

after watching tht von wafer vid...

nba bums : smush parker, vladimir radmonovic, eddy curry, z-bo etc....
wayyyyyyyyy too many to name....

Back
Top Bottom