The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Damn. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I still see this as a failure by ownership to negotiate fairly. I understand that they would like to completely change the league's business model but wouldnt it make a little more sense to do so gradually instead of forcing it downs your players' throats and alienating what essentially is the product? The players on the other hand should have started this process a looooong time ago, just to force the owners to negotiate on an even playing field... Both sides are looking bad rt now, no way around it. This is hurting the brand, which in turn hurts everyone.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
 at all of this...

I still see this as a failure by ownership to negotiate fairly. I understand that they would like to completely change the league's business model but wouldnt it make a little more sense to do so gradually instead of forcing it downs your players' throats and alienating what essentially is the product? The players on the other hand should have started this process a looooong time ago, just to force the owners to negotiate on an even playing field... Both sides are looking bad rt now, no way around it. This is hurting the brand, which in turn hurts everyone.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
 at all of this...

@#$% it, I want to see the game tear itself apart now.  I can't WAIT to see those small market @#$%^ @#$ crybabies now when they make zero money, I hope GM's and owners lose their teams all over the place.  Let chaos reign.  They deserve what they get.  And Stern, your @#$ is gone you worthless +%!$*#%@!##$.  I hope the players all go out gunning like Tupac now.  Call out the owners, the GM's, the league, Stern, all of em.  Just go full out war now.  I don't give a @#$% 

@#$% it, I want to see the game tear itself apart now.  I can't WAIT to see those small market @#$%^ @#$ crybabies now when they make zero money, I hope GM's and owners lose their teams all over the place.  Let chaos reign.  They deserve what they get.  And Stern, your @#$ is gone you worthless +%!$*#%@!##$.  I hope the players all go out gunning like Tupac now.  Call out the owners, the GM's, the league, Stern, all of em.  Just go full out war now.  I don't give a @#$% 

I'm glad because I feel the owners are being greedier than the players. I also see more unison on behalf of the players and not on the owners. Millionaires are a lot closer to my bracket ($0) than billionaires.
*shrugs*

I'm glad because I feel the owners are being greedier than the players. I also see more unison on behalf of the players and not on the owners. Millionaires are a lot closer to my bracket ($0) than billionaires.
*shrugs*

Interested to see how the NBA responds to this

David Stern was basically begging the players to accept the proposal this weekend, leaking the proposal, answering questions on twitter, creating a youtube video breaking it down. Stern doesn't want to cancel the season, he wants games played on Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom