The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Ska is saying we cant roast bron at all in here, just that, that cannot be all that we do as eventually it is at the detriment of the purpose of this thread. Of course we can roast him, or curry if he deserves as long as eventually we get back to basketball. For anybody that wants to roast bron 24/7, there an ap...thread for that.

Sometimes we get into these epic roast sessions, and trust I've had hella dope posts erased too lmaooo, but when we get into a good groove, especially is Lebrautwurst is struggle bussin it, they can go on for hours or days to a point where we talk about nothing else in between. I'm paraphrasing, but i feel like he's just saying, you can talk your talk, but use judgement. Don't OD, collectively, all of us.

Nah I feel it I feel it but I'm worried that I outchea thinking my leash as long as Draymond green with the NBA refs but its short like dahtay jones lol

I mean can we at least get a review or something. Maybe a 7 strike rule/techs like the nba playoffs.

Last edited:
I don't think Ska is saying we cant roast bron at all in here, just that, that cannot be all that we do as eventually it is at the detriment of the purpose of this thread. Of course we can roast him, or curry if he deserves as long as eventually we get back to basketball. For anybody that wants to roast bron 24/7, there an ap...thread for that.

Sometimes we get into these epic roast sessions, and trust I've had hella dope posts erased too lmaooo, but when we get into a good groove, especially is Lebrautwurst is struggle bussin it, they can go on for hours or days to a point where we talk about nothing else in between. I'm paraphrasing, but i feel like he's just saying, you can talk your talk, but use judgement. Don't OD, collectively, all of us.
Dude, why are you so scared of ska's controlling attempt to keep mass conflict out?

(But yes, you are absolutely spot on. When TOR/CLE was tied 2-2, there was all kinds of Lebby slander, despite there being a Cavs Hater thread. Same with GSW being down 1-3, despite there being a Warriors Hate thread.)

Cavs will get one in gsw, hold serve at home, lose game 5 and win game 6.

Cavs 4-2

Jr Smith has to make curry pay for guarding him by shooting close to 40% from 3.

It will be interesting to see if lebron takes on the challenge of checking klay primarily and curry during crunch time. I fully expect delly to come in and agitate Currys times.

Lebrons level of aggression early will be something that may make or break the Cavs.

I don't think there is any stopping curry or klay, but you can limit them.

Gsw is a team that lives and dies with curry and Thompson. Jr/"lebby"/delly/kyrie/shumpert/jefferson/ maybe MO Williams is a lot of bodies to throw at them. The Cavs clearly have a front court advantage and should dominate the glass especially if love contributes and doesn't stand at the 3 point like with his thumb in his butt.

With all that said, gsw are the champs, there are a lot of ifs on cle side and they are gonna have to prove it.

One thing is sure, gsw is solid and they know who they are and what their game is.

Nah I feel it I feel it but I'm worried that I outchea thinking my leash as long as Draymond green with the NBA refs but its short like dahtay jones lol

I mean can we at least get a review or something. Maybe a 7 strike rule/techs like the nba playoffs.
@Chester McFloppy  is one of the most slanderous sports dudes on here. 
laugh.gif

I've never had to say a word to him about 'mass conflict' or anything. Dude wouldn't be an NTer if slander weren't allowed, and wouldn't have any motivation to even post in NBA discussions if Duncan/CP3/Bron slander were strictly not allowed an promptly dealt with.

If you feel like you're on a short leash, scale it back some. Is that really that hard?

It's really not. I live in the same world you guys do.

Don't let this back-and-forth with one stubborn protester make you think that things are different than what @Freeze  just described.

Just realized it's gameday now. 
pimp.gif

I got GSW in a rout. At least 15. Kyrie with 6 TOs

Going to be hard to minimize the slander and roast sessions when we're down to the last 2 teams and there's 2-3 day breaks in between each game. It's going to be :x in here.

I'm gonna be so sick if JR and Shump get a ring. I hope the Dubs seal the deal in 6.

funny enough they along with channing frye will be the main guys to decide if the cavs can win

need their shooting to be on point this series

Bron rocking 6 on the practice jersey?

Last edited:

Another prerequisite for whether or not you're a hater or truly unbiased. If you look at this pic and think, "
eyes.gif
 Yeah, but...", then you are a hater. Straight up.

And that's fine. There's a thread for ya.

But this isn't it.
everyone is talking about what LeBron did last year. He was minus in almost every game. Never shot above 50% in that series. Come on man.

How can you have REAL conversations in here when you have people referencing things like this. Taking the whole concept of + / - out of context and using it to tell THEIR story.

Last edited:
How can you have REAL conversations in here when you have people referencing things like this. Taking the whole concept of + / - out of context and using it to tell THEIR story.

Seriously... Of course he will have a high minus... Dude was playing the whole game. He was part of almost everything. Not to mention the time he did sit. That Cavs bench couldn't score. +/- does not matter when you play that much minuted and literally had no help.

Last edited:

Seriously... Of course he will have a high minus... Dude was playing the whole game. He was part of almost everything. Not to mention the time he did sit. That Cavs bench couldn't score. +/- does not matter when you play that much minuted and literally had no help.

Too much common sense

Exactly. You could almost tell that some dudes never touched a basketball in their whole lives. "But his PER was awful"... "But his +\- was so low"... All of these made up stats that tell half of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom