The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously... Of course he will have a high minus... Dude was playing the whole game. He was part of almost everything. Not to mention the time he did sit. That Cavs bench couldn't score. +/- does not matter when you play that much minuted and literally had no help.
Cuz that made the original statement doesn't seem to understand that for some reason

it's gonna be a long series. tonight is important but just the start.

the big question in my mind is can cavs control gsw scoring even if klay/curry aren't off? sure you can beat them if both are having a bad day but you can't count on that happening 4 times in 2 weeks.

other big one is which team can take pressure off their superstar. sure, in the final two minutes lebron or curry can take over, but they shouldn't be the main playmaker all 48 minutes.

Last edited:
Gm 1: GSW
Gm 2: CLE
Gm 3: CLE
Gm 4: GSW
Gm 5: GSW
Gm 6: CLE
Gm 7: GSW

Bold prediciton

Gm 1: GSW
Gm 2: CLE
Gm 3: CLE
Gm 4: GSW
Gm 5: GSW
Gm 6: CLE
Gm 7: GSW

Bold prediciton
Bold prediction to say the favorites are going to win the series?
I'm saying though. ***** said bold prediction then chooses golden state....

my predictiion is bold like some cool ranch doritios

CAVS in 4. BRON BRINGS ONE BACK TO THE LAND AND THE CITY OF OAKLAND IMPLODES

Including THIS Finals, Lebron's team has been the underdog in 5 of the 7 Finals he has been in. In the Hater thread, there's no need to bring that up. In the Bron Appreeciation thread, I'm sure that would be a major arguing point to his greatness.

In here, it's simply part of the discussion of Lebby. If someone refuses for that fact to be considered, they are only interested in one side of the discussion... and there is a thread for them to only e gage in that one side. Shouldn't really be a big deal, because I would expect they make themself sick seeing Lebron defended in here.
I posed the same question to the Anti-LeBron dudes.

If we all know GSW is the superior team, why are we BLAMING LeBron for the TEAM losing the series exactly?

The best I get from them is, "Well he is the leader, so he should be able to will his team to victory."

Like, that doesn't make sense

Including THIS Finals, Lebron's team has been the underdog in 5 of the 7 Finals he has been in. In the Hater thread, there's no need to bring that up. In the Bron Appreeciation thread, I'm sure that would be a major arguing point to his greatness.

In here, it's simply part of the discussion of Lebby. If someone refuses for that fact to be considered, they are only interested in one side of the discussion... and there is a thread for them to only e gage in that one side. Shouldn't really be a big deal, because I would expect they make themself sick seeing Lebron defended in here.
I posed the same question to the Anti-LeBron dudes.

If we all know GSW is the superior team, why are we BLAMING LeBron for the TEAM losing the series exactly?

The best I get from them is, "Well he is the leader, so he should be able to will his team to victory."

Like, that doesn't make sense
please.. logic is thrown out the window when discussing bron. Just give it a break. Dudes really not trying to hear clear and concise thoughts about bron.

Well since last year the "excuse" has been "Cleveland lost because Kyrie and Love were out", implying they would've dominated if they were healthy. Now they're healthy, theres no excuses for whichever team loses. I say bold because, to his credit, LeBron managed to even get the series to go 6 games last year "alone"

I really really want to say Dubs in 4.....

But I'm going to say 5.

I hope Cavs have some fight in them cuz I ain't trying to see blowouts.

Last edited:
I told you why DC, because the people on the other side are always crediting him for wins. You can't get credit for winning and skirt responsibility in losses. More specifically, in this case, the rhetoric the entire year was he didn't have kyrie and Kevin. Well, now he does. So in a loss.....

Steph and Dray pick and roll ALL game long. Cavs have no answer. And from what I've seen, the Cavs haven't been particularly great defending the three point line...just didn't really play a team that could dominate it. Like I said in round 2, they shoot too many threes. Not gonna beat the dubs in a shooting contest.
Dubs in 5

Pabs you missed this

So if the Cavs go down, where Bron taking his talents to next? He's at the plateau of his career

CP3 would be dumb. He should bring in Harden. LeBron doesn't need an extreme facilitator like CP, he needs another scorer.

Well since last year the "excuse" has been "Cleveland lost because Kyrie and Love were out", implying they would've dominated if they were healthy. Now they're healthy, theres no excuses for whichever team loses. I say bold because, to his credit, LeBron managed to even get the series to go 6 games last year "alone"
But GSW is also a better team this go around. So the, "Now since Kyrie and Love are there, CLE should win" narrative is also not true. Cleveland should NOT win vs. GSW. Again, this is a historically great team we are discussing. 

LeBron's performance last year was great and I agree, Cleveland being able to win 2 games last year was impressive considering two of their Top 3 were out. 

Melo is too high maintenance to go to the land. He wants to go somewhere warm as per their nightly conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom