The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry wife WILD for actually typing that

You guys are basically asking the NBA to become irrelevant if you want curry suspended. People will be furious. It would be league altering.

Cue matrix not like this gif.

I wouldve preferred dubs lost to okc than bron.

The amount of smug and **** talking ill have to hear about him beating the 73-9 warriors. How hes the goat and better than kobe and mike. How he would kill magic and bird with his bare hands. I wont even have the energy to argue. Ill just let it happen. I cant fight anymore. I have no fight left. I just..i just cant.

I don't even know you and I love you for this post. I actually feel like I just typed and posted that myself.

Nothing left in my tank. F it im done. They can add his face to Rushmore if they want

He will never be the goat in our books

I don't get why people are saying Steph shouldn't be suspended for Game 7

He broke a NBA rule... The rules are applied for the regular season and playoffs

I wonder if people will still say if its rigged if he isn't suspended

Clearly situational favouritism

Ayesha literally just saw her husband's team come back from being down 3-1. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, NBA is rigged now. Which one of y'all Ayesha Curry?

Let it go, bro.  Bron brought you 2 championships that your team wasn't going to get after that '06 season.  Then he left.  

Let it go.  

I can taste the salt in all your posts.  
Can you? Why not quote my last 3 posts praising lebron. Calling him stellar, amazing and incredible. You'll find plenty of salt there. I call it as I see it. Refs making a lot of phantom calls on favor the cavs, everyone sees it
It's still there.  Be honest.  Inside you're seething right now, with your ol' "I didn't want LeBron to come to Miami" self.  

Thats what I'm saying. They're not going to do it though, no way.
The thing is, there's no grey area in this:

1. He got called for a foul

2. The game stopped

3. He took out his mouthpiece in frustration

4. He threw it at the crowd and it hit a fan

There is clear video evidence of this from multiple angles. That's an automatic suspension. Even with the Draymond situations, there was a grey area. Draymond still should've been suspended for that Adams kick, but there they said it was in the heat of the battle, he extended his foot to draw a foul, etc. In this situation, there is no such debate.

Last edited:
Now the real spoiled brat warriors show themselves...light skinned emotions and estrogen.

Last edited:
I don't get why people are saying Steph shouldn't be suspended for Game 7

He broke a NBA rule... The rules are applied for the regular season and playoffs

I wonder if people will still say if its rigged if he isn't suspended

Nba is a business. The league doesn't want the mvp suspended for game 7. They suspended draymond to get to game 7. League will give curry a pass and he will play Sunday. Get it right.

Last edited:
League just going ignore the mouth piece thing..

Just like them ignoring draymond pulling down Steven Adams in game 7 cause they didn't want him suspended for game 7.. Literally no comment on that ish
draymond always doing the most . curry never has problems with techs or anything like that. no way curry get suspended. 

Exactly.. League just going ignore it, just like they did with the dray situation

And it went away, so worked for them.. Still BS though

i dont like either team to be honest so whoever loses will make a great story for me... if the cavs lose cleveland sucks as expected and chokes as usual and lebron will have an even more garbage finals record but if gsw loses they choke at having the greatest season ever... how you have the most season wins in the regular season and playoffs but still lose the chip? talk about a choke job... i could really care less about the results but i will be defintely interested in the outcome of game 7 :tongue:

Dubs self-destructing. I don't know if they'll be able to get it together for Game 7

That white boy got nailed by the mouthpiece in the face.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

giphy.gif
Have fun with this one Adam Silver and Keke Vandeweghe.Cause when you let Steph slide, the image of the league will die slightly

So when the calls go GS's  way next game are yall gonna be calling this **** rigged then? Prolly not. Cut that noise out.

Not one attractive person in the stands in Cleveland. Not one

Let's just hope that we get a fairly officiated game 7 since the NBA got what they wanted.

Don't think it's really going to matter regardless. Lebeta is gonna drop 50 with a triple double

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom