The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry could've punched the fan n he wouldn't be suspended. They'd prb deal with it in the off season

Last year no kyrie or love.....dubs were lucky :lol: you play with who you have. You clearly have watched more sports then u have played

Lebron drops 41 points back to back games and people still hating on him, where were those same people when K Love and Kyrie were out???? You haters crack me up. 

I dont want him suspended, but it's going to be hard for the league to explain not suspending him for violating a complete black and white rule.

curry and klay actually played decent but the rest of the team was trash.... but it didn't help that gsw lost the rebounds, steals, blocks, assists and turnover battle but yet the refs and nba fixed this game :lol:

Bron swag on Steph

giphy.gif

I dont want him suspended, but it's going to be hard for the league to explain not suspending him for violating a complete black and white rule.

can someone link us to this black and white rule?

IF Steph gets suspended, its gon be for the opener of next season lol. No way they suspend him for Game 7. Id be shocked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom