The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cavs needed a special performance from LeBron James tonight and he delivered.
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) June 9, 2016
LeBron James showed us why he's been the best all around player & one of the best players to ever play the game scoring 32pts 11rebs & 6ast.
LeBron set the tone for his Cavs teammates tonight with his smart, physical play.
LeBron James finally got some help from Kyrie Irving who scored 30pts and 8 ast including 16pts in the 1st qtr.
The reason the Cavs blew the Warriors out was because of their defense and physicality.
With Cleveland's blowout win tonight, the momentum has swung over to the Cavs.
Cleveland has kept Steph Curry out of rhythm for 3 straight games.
If Steph & Klay don't have big games in Game 4, there's no way they can win in Cleveland & the series will go back to Golden State tied 2-2.

The Cavs needed a special performance from LeBron James tonight and he delivered.
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson)

June 9, 2016

LeBron James showed us why he's been the best all around player & one of the best players to ever play the game scoring 32pts 11rebs & 6ast.

June 9, 2016

LeBron set the tone for his Cavs teammates tonight with his smart, physical play.

June 9, 2016

LeBron James finally got some help from Kyrie Irving who scored 30pts and 8 ast including 16pts in the 1st qtr.

June 9, 2016

The reason the Cavs blew the Warriors out was because of their defense and physicality.

June 9, 2016

With Cleveland's blowout win tonight, the momentum has swung over to the Cavs.

June 9, 2016

Cleveland has kept Steph Curry out of rhythm for 3 straight games.

June 9, 2016

If Steph & Klay don't have big games in Game 4, there's no way they can win in Cleveland & the series will go back to Golden State tied 2-2.

June 9, 2016

Magic, cmon man. It was Kyrie that set the tone.

I knew this was coming...

Smh.. His teammates get all the blame when they lose but no credit at all when they win. Smh

Last edited:
One, I always look forward to this post game post from you
nthat.gif

Two, I'm loving the idea of that above tweet, they trying to get me back into the GSW haters thread one more time.

Last edited:
id like to see if Earl could whip up a more comedic avy for A-Friend to have to use for the next year. Something involving Draymond Green and OKC losing

id like to see if Earl could whip up a more comedic avy for A-Friend to have to use for the next year. Something involving Draymond Green and OKC losing
I'm down.  We'll let his current avy last through the summer and then I'll run some ideas by you.

Yea I'm actually feeling this current avy.

I don't mind looking at those two faces, failure faces.

I need to be reminded, daily, about all that **** I talked this year.

OKC .......nevermind. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Why is Magic Johnson on the Cavs train? No respect for him either then. Make add him to the list of westbrick LeFlopTravel James and him

Ledlow is mad cool but I hate her TV voice.

I hate the way she articulates and accentuates and everything.

I'd rather look at hours of Draymond's mouth than hear her.

Cavs set the tone right out of the gate, Irving was incredible and then Lebron took it home. No excuses just flat out whooped.

Curry looking like he got mono or something.

Ledlow is mad cool but I hate her TV voice.
I hate the way she articulates and accentuates and everything.
I agree, just tarted noticing it this season too

So is it something new? If so its a shame she got that weird, faux local evening news anchor voice going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom