The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I had Warriors in 5. Looks like I'm right on track.
The jinx king.
laugh.gif
Yep

Was it just me or did the Cavs bigs commit a lot of illegal screens? TT and Mozgov certainly pushed off a lot when they screen. It's very KG esque :lol:

Other than that 3rd Q, Steph has not looked right at all.

Klay been shaky too.

But credit to Cleveland for responding, they made sure they would defend their HC.

Harrison Barnes needs more help. :lol:

Was it just me or did the Cavs bigs commit a lot of illegal screens? TT and Mozgov certainly pushed off a lot when they screen. It's very Warriors esque :lol:

Glad you corrected this :lol:

Other than that 3rd Q, Steph has not looked right at all.

Klay been shaky too.

But credit to Cleveland for responding, they made sure they would defend their HC.

Harrison Barnes needs more help. :lol:

Barnes over here trying to earn his money back after pulling a DeRozen and losing a bunch :lol:

Regardless how healthy/ready he is, Kevin Love needs to come off the bench in game 4.

Richard Jefferson has stepped up for the second game in a row. Dude plays with that "veteran ring hunger". The kind of hunger that made David West let go of 10 million. That 2011 Mavericks championship team consisted of nothing but ring hungry 10+ season veteran players like this. He knows that this might and probably is his last serious shot at a ring and he plays well beyond what he's usually capable of. I thought Channing Frye would be the same, but he turned out to be a major disappointment this series.

It's a little harsh to say that the Cavs are "better without Kevin Love" because had he gotten the 19 minutes Frye and Mozgov got combied off the bench, he definitely would've produced more than the 2 points (scored by Mozgov in garbage time) and 2 rebounds those two had combined. Although I hope that the talk about the Cavs being better without him motivates Love for the rest of the series. It could either make him play better or it could totally break him.

But LeBron, Kyrie and Love on the floor at the same time is probably too much in this series. It creates all kinds of defensive holes for the Cavs and mismatch opportunities for the Warriors. The Warriors benched Bogut who was one of their most important players in the regular season in the last finals because he didn't fit in that series and allowed Mozgov to be a productive player for the Cavs. I'm not saying that the Cavs need to take Love off the floor completely like Bogut was, but he needs to come off the bench.

Where or what he say?
He kept going on and on about how he was confused as to why Moz set a pick in the key when "Kyrie and I were both running downhill full speed". He repeated it like three times. "I thought it was kind of dirty and he also stuck out his knee"

Shut up you owl

I didn't see the interview so I cant comment on klay but I dont think the play had any dirty intent but it is a dangerous play.

Klay shouldn't be complaining to the media lol but from personal experiences I would mad af too. It takes hella long to fully recover from a Charlie horse and the next day is usually horrible af too.

Even if cavs win game 4, The cavs have no shot
If they can frustrate Draymond into getting a technical and being suspended for either game 5 or 7, they do have a shot. That is assuming that they win their remaining home games 4 and 6, of course.

But other than that, yeah it's hard to see them winning at Warriors home court with the "effort" they came with in the first two games. Some serious stepping up across the board would have to take place.

Let's be honest. A signature game from Steph is inevitable. And all of you know it too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom