The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
League just going ignore the mouth piece thing..

Just like them ignoring draymond pulling down Steven Adams in game 7 cause they didn't want him suspended for game 1 of the finals.. Literally no comment on that ish

Last edited:
refs gave lebron back to back 41 points

Really?
LeBron shot good enough on the floor to score that much.
What kind of excuse is that?
Nba rigged?
That i actually would say that the Warriors got away during the regular season to get the 73 wins.
To say LeBron would be still their golden boy is funny because the media hyped the warriors much more than any other team.

curry needa hit ayesha with dat pimp hand later tonight for that out of pocket tweet 
alien.gif

Need to have a crying face option on here would work wonderfully for these dubs fans :lol: game 7 gonna be slug fest and that favors the cavs

Keep it 100

Austin Rivers got suspended and fined for tossing a chair cushion and hitting a fan this season

Steph just flung a mouthpiece and it hit a fan

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I hope he don't but in the regular season he definitely would be
It is black and white in the rulebook. If the Cavs dont bring it up, the pundits will. This is not good at all.

Shump needs to get a max of 7 minutes at the start to prove he has his **** together. He's there for the defense but sheesh.

Last edited:
Damn I wish curry told bron to shut his ***** *** up when he was barking at him lol.

Gg cavs fans. G7 gonna be lit :pimp:

Dubs aint losing ***.

Last edited:
Let it go, bro.  Bron brought you 2 championships that your team wasn't going to get after that '06 season.  Then he left.  

Let it go.  

I can taste the salt in all your posts.  

Can you? Why not quote my last 3 posts praising lebron. Calling him stellar, amazing and incredible. You'll find plenty of salt there. I call it as I see it. Refs making a lot of phantom calls on favor the cavs, everyone sees it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom