The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money... Or ratings in not sure which. I won't be silent . Just saw it live sry.

— Ayesha Curry (@ayeshacurry) June 17, 2016

:rofl:
Dog i cant stand her

She "lost all respect" for the NBA.... so if the warriors win, she will say to steph, "Hey honey, I don't respect you being the champion. I don't respect the NBA. Congratulations on your frivolous trophy"

I hate both teams, the refs weren't worse than other games.  They got the record because of bad refs, Memphis guy fouled twice and no call.

curry needa hit ayesha with dat pimp hand later tonight for that out of pocket tweet 0]

if she's tweeting like that to begin with then you already know steph has no pimp hand. husband your wives :smh:

I don't get why people are saying Steph shouldn't be suspended for Game 7

He broke a NBA rule... The rules are applied for the regular season and playoffs

I wonder if people will still say if its rigged if he isn't suspended

Cue matrix not like this gif.

I wouldve preferred dubs lost to okc than bron.

The amount of smug and **** talking ill have to hear about him beating the 73-9 warriors. How hes the goat and better than kobe and mike. How he would kill magic and bird with his bare hands. I wont even have the energy to argue. Ill just let it happen. I cant fight anymore. I have no fight left. I just..i just cant.

View media item 2071393

League just going ignore the mouth piece thing..

Just like them ignoring draymond pulling down Steven Adams in game 7 cause they didn't want him suspended for game 7.. Literally no comment on that ish
draymond always doing the most . curry never has problems with techs or anything like that. no way curry get suspended. 

Last edited:
I don't get why people are saying Steph shouldn't be suspended for Game 7

He broke a NBA rule... The rules are applied for the regular season and playoffs

I wonder if people will still say if its rigged if he isn't suspended
you know he's not gonna be suspended stop it

So....dRaymond clips nuts. But in the end has nuts clipped.

Tonight, he played like crap.

Maybe bogut deserves more credit than he gets?

Last edited:
Cavs got all the momentum going into Oracle. I think they can win game 7. GS looks mentally washed and Bron and co gonna be locked in. Gonna take more than 3's to beat this Cavs team.

Last edited:
Cue matrix not like this gif.

I wouldve preferred dubs lost to okc than bron.

The amount of smug and **** talking ill have to hear about him beating the 73-9 warriors. How hes the goat and better than kobe and mike. How he would kill magic and bird with his bare hands. I wont even have the energy to argue. Ill just let it happen. I cant fight anymore. I have no fight left. I just..i just cant.

Lmao feels bad batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom