The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Happiest day of my life!!! Waited my whole life for my city to do it. Last 2 years I went to every Cavs Home Playoff game but Game 2 of Raps series. Will post pics tomorrow, sprayed ace everywhere tonight!!!

damn klay i think he miss to being like that time last year....

at least he won the chip last year
nthat.gif

i'm disappointed only a small amount of the bron haters stepped into the thread tonight
laugh.gif
ya'll aight?
nerd.gif

I dunno what to say. Had a historic season, came close and blew it. :frown:
Gonna be hard to watch next season knowing we were 73-9 and blew a 3-1 lead in the finald.

So many wild variables. 3-1.

4 outta 5 comeback.
GS loses 3 straight, 2 at home.
Dray suspension the ignition.
Bogut injury
Iggy lame
Love game 3, but it helps Cleveland. Yet he somehow plays great game 7????
6 games and 3 quarters, total points diff by ONE, yet like 5 blowouts?????? :lol:
Bron block on Iggy
Steph/Klay hit back to back shots, momentum, crowd, then start feeding Varejao........? (Bogut missing crucial there)
Ezeli fouls Bron on a 3??????
Kyrie huge shot
Love defense on Steph late.....WTF?
Bron almost murdered Dray and/or broke his wrist on that last attempt
Barnes missing every shot for 2 full games.
Kerr halftime adjustments always poor. ??????
Steph in so much foul trouble the end of the series.
Klay STUNK in games 1 and 7.
Tristan earning his money
JR/Richard Jefferson/Mo Williams winning titles????????????????????

Bron leads both teams in every category. (Totals)

Incredible series, with several blowouts. :lol:

Unreal what a difference a week makes.

Props to FF and Allen. Congrats fellas.

So many wild variables. 3-1.

4 outta 5 comeback.
GS loses 3 straight, 2 at home.
Dray suspension the ignition.
Bogut injury
Iggy lame
Love game 3, but it helps Cleveland. Yet he somehow plays great game 7????
6 games and 3 quarters, total points diff by ONE, yet like 5 blowouts??????
laugh.gif

Bron block on Iggy
Steph/Klay hit back to back shots, momentum, crowd, then start feeding Varejao........? (Bogut missing crucial there)
Ezeli fouls Bron on a 3??????
Kyrie huge shot
Love defense on Steph late.....WTF?
Bron almost murdered Dray and/or broke his wrist on that last attempt
Barnes missing every shot for 2 full games.
Kerr halftime adjustments always poor. ??????
Steph in so much foul trouble the end of the series.
Klay STUNK in games 1 and 7.
Tristan earning his money
JR/Richard Jefferson/Mo Williams winning titles????????????????????

Bron leads both teams in every category. (Totals)

Incredible series, with several blowouts.
laugh.gif

Unreal what a difference a week makes.

Props to FF and Allen. Congrats fellas.
Mo Williams deserves it after all these years following Lebron. After that disappointing season in 2009 when he was balling out and they were supposed to meet Kobe in the finals and then losing the next year to a Boston Celtics in the second round? Hes probably the happiest.

The way the Warriors played this series, the '06 Suns that featured prime Steve Nash, Raja Bell, Leandro Barbosa, Amare Stoudemire, Tim Thomas, Shawn Marion, Boris Diaw, and Kurt Thomas would've beaten them.

The way the Warriors played this series, the '06 Suns that featured prime Steve Nash, Raja Bell, Leandro Barbosa, Amare Stoudemire, Tim Thomas, Shawn Marion, Boris Diaw, and Kurt Thomas would've beaten them.

They played the best Basketball of their entire existence as a Franchise last series.

Dudes went on 3 quarter stretches where they shot 70% overall and a higher % from 3 than 2.
They left it all on the court before they should have left it all on the court

Not the next Kobe. But Isiah, I can make that argument.

Isiah made his mark and stamped his name in the 1988, 89, and 90 NBA Finals. Just like Kyrie did in this year's Finals.

Isiah was quick off the dribble, just like Kyrie. Isiah could get in the lane just about any time he wanted, just like Kyrie. Isiah had MAD handles (for 80s standards), just like Kyrie.

Isiah is the better defender but I'm sure Kyrie will become an even better defender as his career progresses as he is barely entering the meat of his prime.

And most importantly, Kyrie isn't afraid of the big moment, just like Isiah.

Isiah averaged 9 assists in his career kyrie is sitting at like 5. Kyrie is more like peak Gilbert arenas than he is Isiah Thomas. Peak Gilbert could shoot score and was fearless. Kyrie has better handle but isn't a good enough passer to be compared to isiah

And I thought GSW played well enough in the 4th to win. They straight missed wide open shots.

Good for you Cleveland.

Real talk, I'm tearing up right now thinking about it. The last time I saw my pops alive was in a pool of his own blood and he died a few days later in the hospital. I never said goodbye or nothing. He missed so many moments in my life and for awhile I resented him for it. But as time went on I finally grasped the lessons he was trying to teach me and I'll always love and respect him for that.

Everytime his bday or father's day rolls around, I bring flowers and his favorite food to his grave and I talk to him like he still here. And I also pray that his soul finds peace and for him to pray for us who are still here on this plane of existence. This might sound crazy, but whenever I'm in trouble or need guidance I pray and talk to him and he always seems to answer.

Sorry for your losses. May your fathers find peace and look down on yall.

Same moves for me man, in terms of talking to him when I'm feeling down, or even when something good is going on. Keeping him in the loop as if he's in the bedroom or living room hanging and wanting to listen is what keeps me sane. I visited his gravesite for the first time last weekend and that hit me, but it was a beautiful weather and I felt overcome by it, at peace and ease.

Sorry for all your losses as well.

Lol bron was tired from playing the whole 2nd half, going full board on the iggy block, etc

That writst thing was to buy some time for sure
Buying time for what? There was 10 seconds left on the clck and the Cavs were up by 4. The game was basically over.

No.

The Warriors were up 3-1 and it took literally God-like performances from Bron and Kyrie to be able to come back and win the series. Nash, Amare or Marion would not have been able to do what those two did for three straight games. That Suns team also didn't play defense so good luck on being able to beat the Warriors by just trying to outscore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom