The Official NBA PG Thread

With so much good PG play in the league right now, figured this would be a good way to stop lots of thread from popping up throughout the year.  Since it seems a new PG goes off every other night, we can talk about it in here, talk about how much better D. Will is than CP3
tongue.gif
etc. I figured if NT was around in the 90's we would be doing the same thing with the Centers like Ewing, Hakeem, Robinson, Mutumbo, Shaq etc.  Cool to appreciate the boom period for PG's that we are currently in.

AMP's Current PG Power Rankings as of 10/11/10

1. CP3- Undefeated, biggest surprise team so far this year, playing great with an out of this world !!%/to ratio
2. Rondo- Leading the league in Assists, team balling out, playing great defense, league leaders in steals.
3. D. Will- Most impressive two wins we have seen all year by any team, picking it up from struggles in his first couple games.
4. Rose- Dropping buckets and assists light, will only continue his career year when Boozer gets back.
5. Westbrook- Quietly playing better than his teammate Kevin Durant.

Props to young John Wall on a triple double the other night, he'll be atop these rankings a lot sooner than people realize.

With so much good PG play in the league right now, figured this would be a good way to stop lots of thread from popping up throughout the year.  Since it seems a new PG goes off every other night, we can talk about it in here, talk about how much better D. Will is than CP3
tongue.gif
etc. I figured if NT was around in the 90's we would be doing the same thing with the Centers like Ewing, Hakeem, Robinson, Mutumbo, Shaq etc.  Cool to appreciate the boom period for PG's that we are currently in.

AMP's Current PG Power Rankings as of 10/11/10

1. CP3- Undefeated, biggest surprise team so far this year, playing great with an out of this world !!%/to ratio
2. Rondo- Leading the league in Assists, team balling out, playing great defense, league leaders in steals.
3. D. Will- Most impressive two wins we have seen all year by any team, picking it up from struggles in his first couple games.
4. Rose- Dropping buckets and assists light, will only continue his career year when Boozer gets back.
5. Westbrook- Quietly playing better than his teammate Kevin Durant.

Props to young John Wall on a triple double the other night, he'll be atop these rankings a lot sooner than people realize.

G... Everyone is doing NUMBERS so far. Its really crazy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Whats really
eek.gif
to me is that its a very good chance that Russy will average more rebs than ast this year
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Whats really
eek.gif
to me is that its a very good chance that Russy will average more rebs than ast this year
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Whats really
eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm saying...I just love when people use the excuse that he plays with Durant when he often looks like the better one of the two word to last year's playoff.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Whats really
eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm saying...I just love when people use the excuse that he plays with Durant when he often looks like the better one of the two word to last year's playoff.

eek.gif
eek.gif

I was just going to write this for my blog. It's nuts. Steph Curry, Reke, B Jen; even Jarrett Jack is putting up numbers. Seymore's right...it's league wide. 

eek.gif
eek.gif

I was just going to write this for my blog. It's nuts. Steph Curry, Reke, B Jen; even Jarrett Jack is putting up numbers. Seymore's right...it's league wide. 

Originally Posted by PMatic

Chris Paul is the best PG but Deron Williams is still my favorite.
pimp.gif
I've obviously made by D.Will preferences clear as well, but I'd be a fool to act like CP3 hasn't been on a Godly level so far this year.  Just filthy.

I'ma try to do a top 5-top 10 power rankings every couple weeks or so, with little reports on every guard pg playing well as too, especially the young guys.  Feel free to add anyone.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Chris Paul is the best PG but Deron Williams is still my favorite.
pimp.gif
I've obviously made by D.Will preferences clear as well, but I'd be a fool to act like CP3 hasn't been on a Godly level so far this year.  Just filthy.

I'ma try to do a top 5-top 10 power rankings every couple weeks or so, with little reports on every guard pg playing well as too, especially the young guys.  Feel free to add anyone.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Now he "often" looks better than KD?

I'm done. (Before I started)
He's unquestionably been better this season, although it's early.  I'm not saying he's better than KD dude c'mon on, I just hate when people act like Russy is a product of KD or something.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Now he "often" looks better than KD?

I'm done. (Before I started)
He's unquestionably been better this season, although it's early.  I'm not saying he's better than KD dude c'mon on, I just hate when people act like Russy is a product of KD or something.

Understand that I have seen exactly zero minutes of Steph Curry this year, but... really? He deserves to be in the discussion right now? Like... RIGHT now?

Here are the guys I would pay to see.

Declining -OR- on their way downward:
- Steve Nash
- Jason Kidd

Rising:
- Tyreke Evans
- Jennings
- Dragic

Settled in and doing their thing right now:
- Westbrook
- CP3
- Rondo
- Deron
- Rose
- John Wall (
30t6p3b.gif
that I needed an edit to add his name)

I've been crazy busy this NBA season so far, so I haven't been able to watch as many games as I normally would, and haven't been able to follow anywhere CLOSE to what I normally would... but how are Jameer Nelson and Brandon Roy looking? Tony Parker? Rockets' PG?

Understand that I have seen exactly zero minutes of Steph Curry this year, but... really? He deserves to be in the discussion right now? Like... RIGHT now?

Here are the guys I would pay to see.

Declining -OR- on their way downward:
- Steve Nash
- Jason Kidd

Rising:
- Tyreke Evans
- Jennings
- Dragic

Settled in and doing their thing right now:
- Westbrook
- CP3
- Rondo
- Deron
- Rose
- John Wall (
30t6p3b.gif
that I needed an edit to add his name)

I've been crazy busy this NBA season so far, so I haven't been able to watch as many games as I normally would, and haven't been able to follow anywhere CLOSE to what I normally would... but how are Jameer Nelson and Brandon Roy looking? Tony Parker? Rockets' PG?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

tired.gif

He's better than the "Rising" Jennings. Maybe you should watch more.

Back
Top Bottom