The Official NBA PG Thread

now deron isn't close ^^^ check the head to head stats when they play ... u saw deron when he came to the nets ... getting 18 assists w/ that bum squad ...

no point in arguing this ...

everyone has there set opinions ...

first it was paul is playing on one leg ... then he has a great game sprinkled w/ some PP school of acting magic and now he the best again ...

for the past couple of years it's been 1A and 1B paul / deron ... now u talking about deron ain't close to paul ... GTFOHWTBS ... that is just pure hate ... i don't care who u think is better ... but not close ...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

So... anyone care to update their lists?
You know what, I'll admit I was wrong. I undervalued CP3 by just looking at his regular season #s and I was very concerned about his knee, but dude is the quintessential pg. Yes he lacks the mind boggling athleticism of a Westbrook/Rose/Wall/Ellis, but he's still quick and tricky enough to get where he needs to be.

I made this earlier today for another thread, but I'll post it here. After tonight's game, Rose's #s would actually look worst btw

3539j7c.jpg

Originally Posted by University of Nike

So... anyone care to update their lists?
You know what, I'll admit I was wrong. I undervalued CP3 by just looking at his regular season #s and I was very concerned about his knee, but dude is the quintessential pg. Yes he lacks the mind boggling athleticism of a Westbrook/Rose/Wall/Ellis, but he's still quick and tricky enough to get where he needs to be.

I made this earlier today for another thread, but I'll post it here. After tonight's game, Rose's #s would actually look worst btw

3539j7c.jpg

Bring virgins, first borns, or your wives to pay for your blaspheming against Christ Paul, luckily our lord is a merciful one so he may simply grant you a quick death as opposed to slow and painful.

chris-paul-wallpaper2.jpg

All praise be.
pimp.gif

Bring virgins, first borns, or your wives to pay for your blaspheming against Christ Paul, luckily our lord is a merciful one so he may simply grant you a quick death as opposed to slow and painful.

chris-paul-wallpaper2.jpg

All praise be.
pimp.gif

CP3 has always been that dude.

imo Rose and Westbrook are just great athletes trying to learn how to be great point guard. guys like Paul, Nash, Kidd just look like they were born to be point guards. Paul just looks so natural and comfortable doing what he does. watching some of these other dudes, you get the sense that what they're doing is not natural to them, and every once in a while their true colors show.

CP3 has always been that dude.

imo Rose and Westbrook are just great athletes trying to learn how to be great point guard. guys like Paul, Nash, Kidd just look like they were born to be point guards. Paul just looks so natural and comfortable doing what he does. watching some of these other dudes, you get the sense that what they're doing is not natural to them, and every once in a while their true colors show.

Back
Top Bottom