The Official NBA Season Thread: France and USA Advance to the Gold Medal Game

The game changed when usa had the 6 point possession (when ad got fouled during the kd three and Booker hit the 3 from the top of the key immediately after).

I was looking at the time….and when that happened, I’m like….yeah, it’s a wrap :lol:

But man. Serbia FAUGHT man. That country really got some hoopers. Loved how Bogi was popping his ****. He a 20ppg guy. And showed it.

The vets down the stretch were too much tho. Steph/Bron/KD was locked tf in down the stretch

Good *** basketball all Olympics. Good *** game.

1992 Dream Team is still the best tho 😅

I was looking at the time….and when that happened, I’m like….yeah, it’s a wrap :lol:

But man. Serbia FAUGHT man. That country really got some hoopers. Loved how Bogi was popping his ****. He a 20ppg guy. And showed it.

The vets down the stretch were too much tho. Steph/Bron/KD was locked tf in down the stretch

with a population of about only 7 mili too :pimp:

Wasn't Kukoc the toughest player they faced on an opposing country or something? Larry legend, and at least Chuck, would've gotten ejected for flagrant fouling some of today's Euro players imo...

2169f0e0-7c5b-4a85-b06b-437771ca689e_text.gif

bbaa0dfc-76a2-443b-b24f-8a256e5ca353_text.gif

Back
Top Bottom