The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

“I don’t like saying never, but ain’t nobody catching that. I don’t know who the statisticians were, who used to do the stats in Utah, but ain’t nobody catching that.”

It’s funny cp3 saying this because I’m sure NO was accused of doing this for him

Wtf is Chris Paul talking about? Lying his *** off :lol:

Never forget who facilitated all of this...

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 10.20.29 AM.png

What's that saying about bed making again?

Use to hate going up against him early on, if you weren't a high enough level he was wiping you out at the battle of Hu Lau Gate.

Russ body language is hilarious.

Yeah, he's a one man wrecking crew. In empire mode, you can solo with ease for a while without adding anyone to your team

Zion doesn't even try on defense. He looks like Lebron moving his feet.
Jazz are hunting him in the PnR.
This is the one thing that can hurt them.

They’ve somehow built an elite top 3 AND also one of the deepest supporting casts in the league. It’s really incredible how quickly it all came together. They can legitimately play 9 guys in a playoff series.

But defensively both Zion & Val are absolute food in space :lol: Not too different from the issue that Minnesota has.

What the Pelicans do have in their favor is offensively theyre capable of putting a TON of pressure on the rim & it doesn’t really matter who you have down there. One of the few teams that can get you in the bonus without foul baiting.

But in a playoff series, they have an achilles heel defensively.

That’s also assuming everyone is healthy, which is a huge assumption.

A series against someone like the Warriors would be GREAT television. I think they’ll overwhelm almost everyone else in the paint. **** they might overwhelm the Warriors too :lol: They’re a true darkhorse.

Lakers are very interested in Terry Rozier. Looks like they want a new scapegoat for when they lose games..

Pat Bev has 12 fouls and 3 field goals in 3 games. Ducked dame in the clutch. Flopped away a defensive possession.

Him and Russ are the worst backcourt in the league by far
He & Nunn are far more disappointing than Russ to me.

You’re drastically & significantly changing Russ’ role, which was a terrible idea like we all predicted.

But Nunn & Bev are being asked to do the same things that they’ve done at every other stop. I liked both of those acquisitions a lot. But Between them you have more fouls and turnovers than points.

Bev had a great moment in that Clippers game coaching up Ryan, but the production is entirely unacceptable.

There’s not even an x’s & o’s adjustment here. Youre on the court with 1 of Bron/AD, sometimes both. The defense is always tilted towards those two.

Knock down your open shots :lol:

Back
Top Bottom