The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

Nunn hasn't played in a year. Give him the same grace you'd give to Kawhi
Kawhi’s role & responsibilities are significantly larger on both ends of the floor :lol:

Nunn had a full off-season and looked like himself in the preseason. He’s shrinking right now.

Only 3 games so I’d be surprised if he & Bev continue to build homes like this. But it’s definitely a disappointing start

Kawhi’s role & responsibilities are significantly larger on both ends of the floor :lol:

Nunn had a full off-season and looked like himself in the preseason. He’s shrinking right now.

Only 3 games so I’d be surprised if he & Bev continue to build homes like this. But it’s definitely a disappointing start
Yea that wasn't serious. Bev wouldn't surprise me but Nunn would. He was solid in Miami

312964978_6363001923728278_2669954086097210290_n.png

Finally get a good look at Paulo tonite. Orlando is young but talented. And Terrence Ross loves to play the Knicks.

That said with this team as they are constructed should beat the lesser teams if they stick to the game plan.

Actually a major year for a lot of ppl in the org so they can’t be losing to the likes of the magic, or pistons, thunder and lakers etc.

I didn't even realize Russ was 33. I thought he was in his late 20s or something. Maybe it's time for dude to hang it up?

Russ saying he was always taught that. Not when up with seconds to go in the game. :lol:

This dudes IQ is for real trash. I'm glad DHam lit into him. They need to bench dude and send him home until a trade happens.

Back
Top Bottom