The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Woke up to 155 new e-mails in my work inbox. Apparently, a trade association mitakenly added a bunch of people to a listserve and all the e-mails were individuals asking to be taken off the list. I generally try not to be the "no reply-all police" but that was ridiculous :smh:

Woke up to 155 new e-mails in my work inbox. Apparently, a trade association mitakenly added a bunch of people to a listserve and all the e-mails were individuals asking to be taken off the list. I generally try not to be the "no reply-all police" but that was ridiculous :smh:

Dog those are the worst because in my experience it’s not only folks replying all to say “please remove me from the list” but then you have the army of people who REPLY ALL TO SAY “Stop replying all everyone!!” :angry:

Jersey shirts were under appreciated.
1A7949B4-73A9-4005-9ED9-49FCC27A047F.gif

Which three?

Yeah honestly all 5 games are pretty cool. Not a bad lineup at all.
Injuries and other circumstances outside the NBA's control- but it's not a good lineup at all

There's one cool game, that's it

Lakers, Mavs, Warriors all cheeks rn

Nobody cares about the Suns and I'm sure nobody cares about the Knicks but cool that they went on a win streak

Back
Top Bottom